• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dsmash has Invinc. Frames. EDIT: False alarm. Sorry about that.

Neon Ness

Designated Procrastinator
Uhh... Maybe I just need glasses, but I'm pretty sure Meta Knight's dash grab just missed... It looked like he grabbed too early before he could reach Lucas. :dizzy:

~Pink Fresh~

Smash Master
This is why I dont post on the Lucas Boards
well don't post in the boards but at least join the OBR omelet back room. zman has to send you an invitation. maybe you can help us out. things are actually pretty serious in there. it reminds me of the marth boards lol.

smaci92

Smash Lord
I just played Pink Fresh in a tourney match...and he Usmashed me when I tried to grab with ZSS, and my tether grab went right through him as if he spotdodged o_o I'm thinking usmash might have invincibilty frames now...I'll look at the vid again later...

~Pink Fresh~

Smash Master
it can't be super armor becuase, lucas would have taken damage in the vid from irsic. you should probably talk about this in the err.... this is weird thread, since that one is about invincibilty frames on usmash. and this is about... nothing tbh lol.

smaci92

Smash Lord
it can't be super armor becuase, lucas would have taken damage in the vid from irsic. you should probably talk about this in the err.... this is weird thread, since that one is about invincibilty frames on usmash. and this is about... nothing tbh lol.
lol I'll let you post the vid in the omelets chatroom when I get the vid up :chuckle:

Natch

Smash Ace
NNID
Natch42
No, this is why we don't want Natch around.
"We"? Who else doesn't want me here? Also, nice signiture.

Anyways, I tested it after you guys told me he whiffed the grab. I knew MK had a huge dash grab range, but I didn't know to what extent. I overestimated it.

So yah, a mod can close this thread now.

~Pink Fresh~

Smash Master
"We"? Who else doesn't want me here? Also, nice signiture.

Anyways, I tested it after you guys told me he whiffed the grab. I knew MK had a huge dash grab range, but I didn't know to what extent. I overestimated it.

So yah, a mod can close this thread now.
i'm actually cool with natch sticking around.
he actually tries to improve us.

thing is i don't want it to turn into a bash natch thread like the last one, so hopefully this gets closed soon

Irsic

Smash Ace
Yeah, that's not just super armor, it's literally invincibility. Pretty cool, while being worthless at the same time. How about being invincible for all of usmashes ending lag, eh?

Now it's time to hack the game...

Top Bottom