• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dragon Lunge Platform Cancel

Dyl8220

Smash Rookie
So aMSa just uploaded a vídeo adressing a tech that I haven't seen posted on this threads before; here it is:
https://youtu.be/6qR0Nzyq_8I

So how do you do this tech? You drop from the platform and perform a side b immediatly. If you're on the ledge of the platform, the side bs lag will be canceled, thus being able to be used more reliably on neutral, and punishing some ledge options. The input is similar to a true hadouken, or bayo's ABK, but it's pretty strict. On alternative, you can set your c-stick to special to perform this tech more consistently if you're having trouble with the normal input. This tech works on every platform as far as I'm concerned.

Credits go to aMSa for discovering this tech, or maybe it was someone else, idk.

So I hope you are informed now, and sorry if u already knew it or whatever. And this is my first post so sorry if lt looks kinda bland.

Top Bottom