• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dolphin + wbfs

HyperrCrow

Emotional Reality
By the title you can tell I'm a Dolphin player. Anyways, I was wondering if there was a way to load Project M from a SSBB.wbfs? I've used it on an ISO before(which I accidentally deleted..) so now I've been trying to use it with the wbfs yielding no results. Gecko just continuously says "No DVD found".
And before anyone suggests it, yes I have tried "WBFS to ISO" with the program stating that it failed to convert it to either an ISO, CISO or ISO 9660. Any and all help is appreciated ;)

Doq

Smash Lord
Uh nope. Project M requires an ISO to work, as well as ISO hacking, because Dolphin doesn't support File Patch Code.

If you need help don't hesitate to ask.

HyperrCrow

Emotional Reality
Uh nope. Project M requires an ISO to work, as well as ISO hacking, because Dolphin doesn't support File Patch Code.

If you need help don't hesitate to ask.
Don't worry, I've already downloaded a brand new ISO and run Project M just fine. That day I was just feeling too lazy to re-download a 7.6GB file.

Top Bottom