• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dogy + Ness = Video. D:

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IX7fkJwEtNM

Finally got a video upped of my ness. Just some friendlies though.

___

I dont really care if you rate it. I dont main ness, and i know i F.air -> upsmashed too much - i wanted a YYG bad.

I'm open to tips, though. I dont mind helpful advice. Hell, i really dont mind negative criticism. Just give some criticism. I dont care for bad talk.

If ya find something useful in here, take it; if not, leave it on the table and i'll grab it on my way out. D:

Somasu

Smash Ace
What the dutch you doin around here??!!? Tryin to figure out how to castrate the Nessticles??? :/
After being forced to take two in my mouth at the tourney yesterday, I think I should learn how to castrate these Nessticles!

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
I think you're better than me (everybody seems to be better than me...). You kept getting hit out of your double jump and couldn't recover. You're DjC'ing too much without doing any damage or even hitting the opponent. This is good for mindgames, but it also can leave you very vulnerable. Nice WD'ing. Work on your recover a little more.

Luved the ending btw!!!

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
I wouldnt put myself over you, cause I'm just too humble of a person to do that kinda thing. (and i like your ness)

But you're absolutely right about DjCing too much.

I never really noticed it till i watched this match again. I DjC like . . . . . eh I cant think of a witty analogy, but I DjC WAAAAAAAAAAAY too much.

I honestly never though my recoveries were bad, just that I was getting hit out of DJcs, so I couldnt double jump, and it happened too often.

'ppreciate the comments, though. ;)

Top Bottom