• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Does anyone else suffer from unplayable lag when online?

Frosty~

Smash Cadet
When I start a game it's usually just fine, but a few seconds in and it gets to be really bad. Is there anything I can do to improve this? My internet is fairly good.

micstar615

Smash Ace
Lag definitely happens every now and then and it does effect some matches negatively, but it's nowhere near as bad as Brawl and it depends on your internet connection and your opponents. If you both have a good connection it's almost lagless.

Khao

Smash Lord
I don't really get it, playing with anyone is nearly unplayable for me, while playing with friends is always a surprisingly smooth experience.

Clicky

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
1263-7992-8882
Personally? Yes. It has affected the majority of my 1v1 for glory matches and made it so I haven't played much of them since I don't have a good experience when I pop in. Oddly, the 4 player free for all for fun matches I've played have gone smooth as butter. So I don't know what's up.

Top Bottom