• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Do the Rothschilds control the entire world?

Desu_Maiden

Smash Cadet
Many people believe that the Rothschild banking family control the entire world. Apparently, these uber-rich Jewish bankers control all of the fiat currency in the world, and everything is controlled by these people. But the following article proves that there is little real evidence that the Rothschilds actually control the world. In fact, all evidence shows that the Rothschilds have far less power than many people imagine. Read the following article that debunks Rothschild conspiracies.

https://skeptoid.com/blog/2014/04/07/busting-some-rothschild-family-facebook-memes/

Fact Number One: The claim that the Rothschild family is worth $500 trillion dollars is just made up. There is zero evidence that the Rothschilds are worth that much money.

Fact 2: The Rothschild conspiracies all tend to be anti-Semitic and crackpot conspiracies. The Rothschilds don't even own the Federal Reserve contrary to popular belief. Most people don't actually understand how the Federal Reserve works. Read this article on how the Fed actually works.

http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Federal_Reserve

Fact: The Rothschilds are very rich, but they aren't trillionaires. There are no trillionaires in the world. The Rothschilds are billionaires, but not trillionaires.

If you think you are redpilled (aka enlightened) because you believe that the Rothschilds control the entire world, you are wrong. You have been fooled by crackpot conspiracy theorists.

>inb4 you call me a shill for the Rothschilds.

If I was actually a shill for the Rothschilds, I would be saying this on POPULAR mass media like CNN or BBC because that would spread the misinformation much faster than posting some thread on a relatively obscure site like this site.

>inb4 I'm a sheep because I believe mainstream media crap

Well, it is ironic you call me a sheep when in fact you are the one that believes in anything they read on the Internet without investigating alternative theories. A good theory has to claim to be falsifiable. I used to believe in the Rothschild conspiracy, but then I asked myself this essential question: can the Rothschild conspiracy be falsified? So I searched up "debunking Rothschild conspiracy", and I found out that it is actually possible to debunk the Rothschild conspiracies. And the people that attempted to debunk this conspiracy theory make valid points rather than gibberish. This is what made me realize that Rothschild conspiracies are invalid.

>inb4 I will show you a random Youtube video that proves the Rothschilds control the world.

While some Youtube videos are valid, many Youtube videos are just crackpot conspiracy theories. I can probably find more articles from reputable academic sources that debunk the Rothschild conspiracy.

Yes, there exist conspiracies. But not all conspiracy theories are correct i.e. the moon landing hoax and chemtrails are laughably false conspiracy theories. But some conspiracy theories turn out to be correct like the NSA's spying program and the CIA selling cocaine and other illicit drugs.

Remember a good theory has be falsiable. If you claim that a theory is infalliable, then it is probably a crank conspiracy theory. Evolution is falsifiable, so it isn't a crackpot conspiracy theory. Yet all of the evidence we've found so far proves evolution to be correct. But creationism is a crackpot conspiracy theory because it claims to be infallible or unfalisable. Yet upon critical analysis, creationism is proven to be false. The same goes for Rothschild conspiracy theories.

>inb4 calling something a conspiracy theory is just proof that it is false.

Like I already mentioned, not all conspiracy theories are false. It is just that many popular conspiracy theories have been proven to be false.

I hope I enlightened you with this thread. Just remember just because someone says something in a convincing fashion doesn't make what they are saying true.

While it is important to question the government, one must not come up with irrationally, paranoid crackpot conspiracy theories or believe in them. Yes, I am aware that mainstream media is not 100% trustworthy. But not everything that is alternative media is trustworthy either.

If you don't question what you believe, you will never be able to arrive at the truth. That's what I'm getting at. Try to look at all sides of a debate if you want to discover the truth.

the.tok

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
2767-0503-3415
While I agree with what you said, I think it unlikely that the "redpilled" as you called them will listen to you.

Usually people that believe in conspiracy theories dismiss any evidence as part of the conspiracy, hence why it is so difficult to disprove them :-/

The basis of this belief is in the inability to do some proper fact-checking, usually from lazyness or gullibility

Top Bottom