• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DIME 6 Results 12/7

WaterlessFishie

Smash Journeyman
Doubles

1: Team Prepare to Die Edition (Sethlon & Disafter)
2: Squirt giggle (MimicMew & Penguin)
3: Crocodile Tears (JESUS &Richie)
4: Team Daigo's Dilemma (Jesi & A Huge Goat)
5: The Book Club (Hiya & Book)
5: MadVillain (Aspen & Scaremonger)
7: Team OK (Shishkabob & Xori)

Singles

1: Sethlon
2: Disafter
3: MimicMew
4: Penguin
5: Jesi
5: Richie
7: Scaremonger
7: JESUS
9: Aspen
9: Xori
9: Hiya
9: Max
13: S0up
13: A Huge Goat
13: NoxD
13: Book
17: Shishkabob

D

Deleted member

Results are pretty much what I expected
wish I could have came there but it looks like the usual happened so lol w/e

By the way this doesn't matter but the TIO file says dime 7...

NoxD

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
0130-2891-1990
Even though there weren't as many people it was fun. Looking forward to January, by then I shouldn't get basically last place.

Also, how come on your Tiopro thing it says DIME 7?

-=Untamed-Beast=-

Smash Journeyman
Still no posts? Edit: They weren't showing up for me when I posted this.
Well, I would of had fun had I been there. yayeah

Penguin_ftw

Smash Apprentice
Sethlon: A pleasure as always ma dude, thanks for coming out and taking our monies. We actually got some good friendlies in this time before you bodied me in tourney :D
Tai: Thanks for teaming with me
Jesi: GGs! Some fun games. You're crazy btw falco dittos are like the best thing ever
Tadeo: For real doe you've stepped your game up a lot, even from the last dime you seem faster and less stilted than what I saw. Good stuff dude you'll fill in the gaps with experience pretty quick
Gabe: <3<3<3 braving the elements to host the tourney what a champ. And all that work we put in to safely transport the TVs we never used Q_Q

Everyone: Y'all some crazy mutha****as to wanna smash despite the icestorm and you're all awesome for it.

Jesi

Smash Ace
Fun times in the ice-pocolypse!!

Gabe: Thanks for hosting! It was so cold in there though... #coldhandjohns lol
Penguin: It definitely was fun! I'm just bad at falco dittos so therefore have a distaste for them. lol For me to get better at them would require practicing tech skill (ughhh boring!). Your tech skill is great! Let's play some more friendlies some time!
Rich & Tadeo : You guys are so fun to hang out with, come out to more events, host more smash fests!! <3 Teams matches were fun!
Tai: Ugh, too good! I want to play some more falco v marth matches. Not sure why but I love the challenge of that match-up haha, see ya soon!

Top Bottom