• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DFW Brawl Thread: Batou Monthly, Feb 18th - Revolution 10, Mar 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asa

Smash Hero
heyyy dallas

so one of our players from hawaii, VoiD, is coming to dallas for a film competition. He has two free days on tuesday and thursday. He's a new smash player with a bunch of potential, so I was hoping I could hook him up with some Texas smash. Atm all the info i have is that he'll be at a Hyatt somewhere in Dallas, but does the idea sound ok for any?

Note that no more than like 2 should come XD but ya who's down?

falco_4_life

Smash Lord
funny, i was coming to see how the Dallas scene was nowadays and the last 3 post pretty much answered dat.

oh and btw are there any players near Abilene?

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion
funny, i was coming to see how the Dallas scene was nowadays and the last 3 post pretty much answered dat.

oh and btw are there any players near Abilene?
Because you're looking at the wrong thread. I have to be honest - this thread is so dead that it might as well be closed and we should just change the Fort Worth thread to the DFW thread because that's where ALL the players post now.

Dojo

Smash Champion
Yeah Abilene has practically nothing. It's on my way to Dallas though. If you ever wanna go to a tourney, I can grab you on the way.

FK1

Smash Journeyman
So I distinctly remember something from infinities get together about wings and Tuesday...

:phone:

Fogo

Smash Shinigami
Goodbye thread, I'll always miss you and cherish all the memories, great moments and new friendships you brought us. Here's to the future, may it be a bright one for the city and the scene that I hold so dearly in my heart.

You can close it now Mods, thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom