• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Desperately looking for Idaho smashers!

scarykid78

Smash Journeyman
Any tournaments going on in the Boise Region? Or ne smashers around their at all? If there is lets set something up!

scarykid78

Smash Journeyman
-_- I have joined GSC... I sent you the e-mail the other day... Plus there are only 4 other smashers their none of which I have been able to contact.

Simna ibn Sind

THIS IS unMODNESS!
BRoomer
Slippi.gg
SIND#745
looks like you're way ahead of me^_^ i didnt know u had joined cause u gave a different name for the GSC than your SWF name^_^ Next update is in about 5 days, so you'll see yourself on the GSC at that time.

FeLixSainT

Smash Apprentice
me and gnos still inhabit the boise area and im always up for new challengers. got a couple friends whod also like to test what theyve learned from me hehe :) send me a pm if u got any specific arrangements.

gnosis

Smash Lord
Oh hey, Felix is still alive, huh?

Yeah, it turns out I know this guy. We 'met' at a Game Crazy tournament. I guess this means we should all smash sometime soon, eh?

Just Action

Smash Journeyman
My friend says you're the guy wh played Sheik at that Game Crazy tournament. I'm the other Sheik, whose Fox got destroyed by Falco in the last match.

FeLixSainT

Smash Apprentice
i AM alive o.o except in not in boise, more like nyssa, oregon- which is about 35 minutes away. i dont play to compete much nowadays but im down for a lil get together in the boise/nampa area if u want. not exactly financially ready to drive to IF at the moment >.> josh, hit me up at the number below if u have any ideas man.

541-971-0021

Top Bottom