• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Demon Lord Ghirahim's Fabulous Horde of Stunning Features! CONFIRMED ASSIST TROPHY APPEARANCE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SmashChu

Banned via Warnings
Ghirahim could happen. One thing I'm noticing is that the characters are coming from the series the game is promoting: Mario, Zelda, Fire Emblem, Pokemon and Kid Icarus. Most of the other series don't even have stages revealed for them. The only series outside of what I mentioned that doesn't have a character is Zelda.

Other M sales were terrible, but come on, Metroid was never a big seller. Zelda sell a lot better than Metroid, but it is in no way comparable to the likes of Mario (specially the side scroller titles), Mario Kart, Donkey Kong and even Smash Bros. It is probably obvious, but this has nothing to do with the quality of the games. More often than not great games sell poorly.
Other M sold bad because it was terrible. It's the reason why we haven't heard anything about Metroid since. It killed the series.

Wazygoose

Smash Journeyman
NNID
AppleJackSix
Ghirahim is too fabulous of a character to not have in smash. I love his personality. Is there any reason why people hate him? He has potential, just don't see what arguments detractors have.
There are a ton of reasons why people don't like him, and also some very good arguments against him, some of which are in this thread but many of which are elsewhere. In general detractors say

1. He's not memorable / not likeable / annoying (yes, people actually say this)
2. He's a one-off villain (now invalid as he is in Hyrule Warriors)
3. The Zelda series won't get a new rep
4. But if they do, he's less deserving than Vaati, Tingle, Impa, Ganon

That's what I've gleaned. On the other hand he has going in his favor

1. He's memorable / interesting / fabulous
2. He could be a recurring villain, as he is the anti-master-sword
3. The Zelda series could easily get a new rep, as most other major series already have
4. He has fantastic moveset potential, Tingle is an assist trophy, Impa is a clone

I think people do have a point when they say Vaati is just as viable an option. Vaati and Ghirahim are actually pretty similar, and Vaati could do some interesting things.

That said, since they are going all SS-style, Ghirahim is a better choice. Also, as with Robin, Ghirahim's in-game moves easily translate directly into a moveset--you could honestly just rip him straight from SS and bam, he's a playable smash character. Moves, sounds effects, voice overs, costumes and all.

Only last thing is they might turn Ganondorf into Ganon, but I'm not sure that would affect Ghirahim. At this point I'm half expecting them to do a Ghirahim/Impa reveal with Impa as a clone, but then again Impa could just be a costume. So let's say Ghirahim gets in, Ganondorf or Ganon returns, and Impa is just a costume change for Sheik. Would also be ballin if SS Zelda was a costume change for TP Zelda.

In the aforementioned scenarios that's 6 Zelda reps with 2 Links, 2 Zeldas, and 2 villains. Seems reasonable honestly, but we all know by now that reasonable and a dollar will get you a pack of gum.

Cold Fusion

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ JIGGLYPUFF OR RIOT ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
Ghirahim is too fabulous of a character to not have in smash. I love his personality. Is there any reason why people hate him? He has potential, just don't see what arguments detractors have.
These people clearly lack a sense of fashion!

Oracle_Summon

Smash Hero
At this point, Ghirahim's only opponent is if Zelda has 6 slots available or if he somehow gets over Ganondorf/Ganon.

I would not mind him to be in the game, the ideas I draw for his moveset makes him interesting to play as.

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
Have I already shared my moveset idea for him?

I was trying to find a way around having him bare-handed, using one sword or two swords, and my thought was to have him summon swords for his Smash attacks and aerials, but standard melee attacks for his jab.

For example, his dash attack involves him creating two swords and doing a cross-shaped running slice, and his forward Smash is creating a sword and trusting it forward.

I only considered using his trademark scimitars, but creating large buster swords for certain attacks is an option too.

Last edited:

Oracle_Summon

Smash Hero
And in my last post I forgot to mention that I support Ghirahim, :facepalm:.

By the way, what do you guys think of sharing a trailer with Takamaru? Takamaru is a demon slaying Samurai and since Ghirahim is a demon I can see them appearing in the same trailer. With Takamaru helping Link and the gang.

TeamFlareZakk

Making Super Smash Bros a more beautiful world!
I don't know, we have to keep in mind that Ganondorf is actually a guaranteed return, however seeing another source OoT 3d, this strongly supports Ganondorf returning as he was in OoT 3d, maybe with the long hair and everything, now I do think TP Ganondorf will be a costume, as well as maybe a Yuga Ganon skin, which leads me to my main point.

Its not impossible to just have Ghirahim be a alternate costume for Ganondorf.

Ghirahim may have been confirmed to appear in Hyrule Warriors, but we did see Ganondorf in the Hyrule Warriors trailer at E3.

With all this said I don't know, I kind of want Ganondorf to return, cause well he's Ganon, Ghirahim replacing Ganondorf would be the worst, he should just be a alternate costume if anything.

Wazygoose

Smash Journeyman
NNID
AppleJackSix
I don't know, we have to keep in mind that Ganondorf is actually a guaranteed return, however seeing another source OoT 3d, this strongly supports Ganondorf returning as he was in OoT 3d, maybe with the long hair and everything, now I do think TP Ganondorf will be a costume, as well as maybe a Yuga Ganon skin, which leads me to my main point.

Ghirahim may have been confirmed to appear in Hyrule Warriors, but we did see Ganondorf in the Hyrule Warriors trailer at E3.

With all this said I don't know, I kind of want Ganondorf to return, cause well he's Ganon, Ghirahim replacing Ganondorf would be the worst, he should just be a alternate costume if anything.
I mean, why not both? Like we were saying above, why not have 2 Links, 2 Zeldas, 2 Villains?

Oracle_Summon

Smash Hero
I mean, why not both? Like we were saying above, why not have 2 Links, 2 Zeldas, 2 Villains?
Technically, all we need are two Zelda Villains. We already got two Links and we already got
two Zeldas, since Sheik is Zelda.

Ganondorf and Ghirahim would fit very nicely as the Zelda Villains.

TeamFlareZakk

Making Super Smash Bros a more beautiful world!
Well again, @ Wazygoose Wazygoose I would love to see both Ganondorf and Ghirahim, possibly in the same trailer, in which should totally be the next trailer because we are on the Roooooaaaaad to Hyrule Warriors!!!!

This would also support 2 more Pokémon if this would happen.

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
Doubtful.

Ganondorf (especially TP Ganondorf) has a completely different build than Ghirahim. Sakurai very explicitly says regarding Lucina that any changes to the character's build or moveset will mean that costume gets their own character slot.

So even if Ganondorf is planned as an alt for Ghirahim, because of his different build he would end up a separate character anyway.
So I don't think that will be the case.

I want Ganondorf and Ghirahim both in the game.

Maxilian

Smash Ace
Do you think if/when Ghirahim is confirmed to be playable, that the detractors will suddenly change their tune and start supporting him?

It happened before with Rosalina, Pac-Man, and Robin. I'd like to see how the boards react to his reveal.
Well in most of the cases there were different reasons:

-Robin: is not that people disliked him/her is just that everyone had the idea that we were going to get Chrom only, that's why most people were against the idea of Robin, cause it wasn't likely (i was one of those) :drshrug:

-Pac-man: Actually he was not that hated, is just that the people that wanted him didn't say anything cause he was a shoe-in character, and there was not much controversy with him (Not like Ridley or Ghirahim)

-Rosalina: She was almost in the same place as Ghirahim, cause a lot of people wanted someone else instead of her (Bowser Jr.) but is true that Bowser Jr had more on his side, unlike Ghirahim... that the options have almost the same things going for them

We all know about that.

But I want all of the scans, dammit! :c
Here you have it: http://www.zeldadungeon.net/2014/07...famitsu-scans-show-new-stages-and-characters/

HYRULE WARRIORS UPDATE!

Okay so it doesn't neccessarily have anything to do with Ghirahim but I though you guys might just want to know. Sheik, Ruto and Darunia have been confirmed playable in Hyrule Warriors.

http://www.zeldainformer.com/news/s...le-warriors-new-weapons-and-gold#.U8-oXeOSw1J
Am i the only one who hate the addition of all these random character that have never ever fought or that have other character that could be even better than them? (I'm talking about Agitha, Lana, Ruto and Fi -i'm ok with Fi, but why the others?!- )

Last edited:

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
So, according to the official Hyrule Warriors website, there are three DLC costume sets:

Courage, Wisdom, and Power.

The Courage costume pack contains Link's costumes from Ocarina of Time, Twilight Princess, and Skyward Sword.

The Wisdom costume pack contains Zelda's costumes from Ocarina of Time, Twilight Princess, and Skyward Sword.

The Power costume pack hasn't been formally revealed but apparently contains two costumes.
Considering who traditionally possesses the Triforce of Power and the fact he wasn't in Skyward Sword, this costume set clearly belongs to Ganondorf.

How does this pertain to Ghirahim?

Ganondorf clearly must be a villain character. And since this DLC costume set must belong to him, and I doubt they would make DLC costumes for an NPC, Ganondorf must be playable. And if he's playable, that means there are playable villains in the game.

Which would all but confirm Ghirahim is among those playable villains, so Ghirahim would indeed be a playable character in the game.

How does this pertain to Ghirahim in Smash Bros.?

Not a damn thing. :laugh:

soozafone

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
4897-5980-1241
I started thinking about it and suddenly I really want Ghirahim to be in. If there's a supporters list, put me on it. He may be a one-off (plus Hyrule Warriors) but so was Sheik and she's been in Smash for 3 games now. Plus there's so much potential in his moves. I went ahead and put together a moveset, it has a few things in common with some of the others I've seen but I figured I'd post it anyway.

Overview: Ghirahim isn't particularly fast, preferring to calmly strut around the arena. However he is capable of quick bursts of speed and agility. Ghirahim is empty-handed by default but can summon weapons with a snap of his fingers. Mid-weight, falls relatively fast.

Specials
Neutral Special: Summon Daggers. Holding B begins to summon crimson daggers that circle around Ghirahim. Up to 5 can be summoned. Releasing B fires the daggers simultaneously. You cannot store the charge, but you can move around while charging (similar to DeDeDe's down special in Brawl). Individual daggers do little damage or knockback, on par with Sheik's needles. Hitting with all 5 is much more powerful. Range is about 3/4 of Battlefield.
Custom 1: Summon up to 8 daggers with a faster charge time, which will fire in all directions. Not a reliable damage dealer, but good for area control.
Custom 2: Summon up to 3 daggers with a slower charge time. Daggers travel slower but will home in on opponents.​
Side Special: Skyward Strike. Probably shouldn't be called that but is functionally similar to Link's Skyward Strike from SS. Ghirahim points his sword up, charging it with energy, then swings vertically launching a spinning crescent of energy. Range is less than half of battlefield. Relatively low damage and knockback but higher on both counts than the individual daggers.
Custom 1: Launch a larger, slower projectile with less range. Hits multiple times, pushing opponent away.
Custom 2: Bypass the startup animation, instantly firing a faster but weaker projectile.​
Up Special: Teleport Strike. Ghirahim snaps his fingers and teleports. The direction of the teleport is controllable and has range on par with Sheik's teleport. No hitbox at the beginning of the teleport, but upon reappearing he strikes with a sword. If in midair, he then goes into helpless state. The strike can be a kill move at higher percentages but is difficult to land.
Custom 1: Decreases the range of the teleport, but Ghirahim attacks with his two-handed sword for more damage and knockback.
Custom 2: Increases the range of the teleport, but removes the strike at the end.​
Down Special: Parry. Ghirahim briefly extends his hand. If an opponent attacks him from the front, he will catch the attack and thrust them backward, taking no damage. Does no damage, and has set horizontal knockback which allows him to follow up with other attacks. Does not defend against projectiles or attacks from behind.
Custom 1: Ghirahim charges his outstretched hand with electricity. Attackers take damage but suffer little knockback, and it is harder for Ghirahim to follow up. Damage dealt is not dependent on the strength of the opponent's attack.
Custom 2: When Ghirahim catches an attack, he deals neither damage nor knockback but instead slips around to the opponent's rear, facing them. Good for punishing attacks with high ending lag.
Standard Attacks
Jab Combo: Repeatedly pressing A gives a flurry of punches from one hand. For the finishing blow, Ghirahim summons a sword into his other hand and strikes upward.
Side Tilt: A powerful punch. Press A again while the control stick is tilted to follow up with a spinning kick.
Up Tilt: A quick backflip kick.
Down Tilt: Ghirahim sweeps the ground in front of him with a sword.
Side Smash: A lunging stab with a sword.
Up Smash: Ghirahim summons two swords and swings them in a symmetrical "scissor" motion.
Down Smash: Ghirahim drops into a split, kicking in front and behind.
Dash Attack: Ghirahim strikes horizontally with a sword after a burst of speed. Similar to his charging attack from the first battle against him in SS.
Neutral Aerial: Swing two swords in a horizontal circle. Can hit twice on either side, the second hit being more powerful.
Forward Aerial: A forward roll while swinging two swords in parallel. Begins with a meteor hit in front of him, then a weak hit on all sides as the swords come around.
Back Aerial: Ghirahim extends an electrified fist backward. Can be a potent kill move if sweetspotted.
Up Aerial: Flips upside down and kicks upward.
Down Aerial: A "stall 'n fall" attack; Ghirahim plunges to the ground and strikes with two swords.

Grabs
Grab: Ghirahim grabs his opponent by the collar with one hand.
Pummel: Summon one dagger to strike the opponent.
Forward Throw: Ghirahim shoves his opponent forward, then hits with his two-handed sword in a spinning strike.
Back Throw: Kicks the opponent backward.
Up Throw: Tosses the opponent upward, then summons daggers to strike them in midair.
Down Throw: Knocks the opponent down, then summons daggers to strike them on the ground.

Miscellaneous
Final Smash: Idea 1: Enters his "final form," becomes faster and more powerful.
Idea 2: Summons Demise, then transforms into Demise's sword. Demise performs a set attack animation. Getting hit is almost a guaranteed KO.​
Sidestep: Disappears and reappears in place.
Forward Roll: A cartwheeling somersault.
Backward Roll: A quick hop backward.
Get Up Attack: A spinning "breakdance" kick with both legs.
Ledge Attack: A sweeping vertical strike with a sword towards the stage.
Ledge Attack (100%): Struggles onto the stage, then strikes upward with a sword.
Up Taunt: Spins around and strikes a pose.
Side Taunt: Looks at the camera and sticks his tongue out.
Down Taunt: Crosses his arms as daggers circle around him.

There is seriously so much potential in this character, I really hope we get to play as him.

SSBBDaisy

Smash Lord
Warning Received
GURRRRRRRRRL. Let me tell you. This ***** definitely will get in. Sakurai aint gonna forget to add the biggest gayest queen into smash 4. This would be a humongous plus for the gay smash community. EVERY SINGLE gay boy will pick this ***** up, **** her in the ass, and per-fect her.

Smash Tournaments will be flooded with 6,900 of the most fabulous Girahim mains that side Princess Peach.

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
I agree.

Including such a progressive character in Smash Bros. will be controversial, but it will pay off.
The gay communities are sure to be please with Ghirahim's inclusion.

(Should I report this?)

Oracle_Summon

Smash Hero
Sorry if this has been asked already, but:

What taunts must Ghirahim have in the game, as well as the movement he does during the taunts?

Holder of the Heel

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990

We can spot Ghirahim in both of these, briefly.

Last edited:

DMurr

The Radiant Hero
NNID
dmurray9
In the new Hyrule Warriors trailer, they show off Ghirahim similarly to how to show off the playable characters. They don't do this for the main villains of the game.

I would be willing to bet that this means at some point in the game, Ghirahim and Zant are both playable characters.

Maxilian

Smash Ace
In the new Hyrule Warriors trailer, they show off Ghirahim similarly to how to show off the playable characters. They don't do this for the main villains of the game.

I would be willing to bet that this means at some point in the game, Ghirahim and Zant are both playable characters.
Well they show all the villains that way (the 3 original series villains and Zant and Ghirahim, it may means that they all become playable -excluding the monster like villains that weren't show in the trailer like the others- )

Wazygoose

Smash Journeyman
NNID
AppleJackSix
I started thinking about it and suddenly I really want Ghirahim to be in. If there's a supporters list, put me on it. He may be a one-off (plus Hyrule Warriors) but so was Sheik and she's been in Smash for 3 games now. Plus there's so much potential in his moves. I went ahead and put together a moveset, it has a few things in common with some of the others I've seen but I figured I'd post it anyway.

Overview: Ghirahim isn't particularly fast, preferring to calmly strut around the arena. However he is capable of quick bursts of speed and agility. Ghirahim is empty-handed by default but can summon weapons with a snap of his fingers. Mid-weight, falls relatively fast.

Specials
Neutral Special: Summon Daggers. Holding B begins to summon crimson daggers that circle around Ghirahim. Up to 5 can be summoned. Releasing B fires the daggers simultaneously. You cannot store the charge, but you can move around while charging (similar to DeDeDe's down special in Brawl). Individual daggers do little damage or knockback, on par with Sheik's needles. Hitting with all 5 is much more powerful. Range is about 3/4 of Battlefield.
Custom 1: Summon up to 8 daggers with a faster charge time, which will fire in all directions. Not a reliable damage dealer, but good for area control.
Custom 2: Summon up to 3 daggers with a slower charge time. Daggers travel slower but will home in on opponents.​
Side Special: Skyward Strike. Probably shouldn't be called that but is functionally similar to Link's Skyward Strike from SS. Ghirahim points his sword up, charging it with energy, then swings vertically launching a spinning crescent of energy. Range is less than half of battlefield. Relatively low damage and knockback but higher on both counts than the individual daggers.
Custom 1: Launch a larger, slower projectile with less range. Hits multiple times, pushing opponent away.
Custom 2: Bypass the startup animation, instantly firing a faster but weaker projectile.​
Up Special: Teleport Strike. Ghirahim snaps his fingers and teleports. The direction of the teleport is controllable and has range on par with Sheik's teleport. No hitbox at the beginning of the teleport, but upon reappearing he strikes with a sword. If in midair, he then goes into helpless state. The strike can be a kill move at higher percentages but is difficult to land.
Custom 1: Decreases the range of the teleport, but Ghirahim attacks with his two-handed sword for more damage and knockback.
Custom 2: Increases the range of the teleport, but removes the strike at the end.​
Down Special: Parry. Ghirahim briefly extends his hand. If an opponent attacks him from the front, he will catch the attack and thrust them backward, taking no damage. Does no damage, and has set horizontal knockback which allows him to follow up with other attacks. Does not defend against projectiles or attacks from behind.
Custom 1: Ghirahim charges his outstretched hand with electricity. Attackers take damage but suffer little knockback, and it is harder for Ghirahim to follow up. Damage dealt is not dependent on the strength of the opponent's attack.
Custom 2: When Ghirahim catches an attack, he deals neither damage nor knockback but instead slips around to the opponent's rear, facing them. Good for punishing attacks with high ending lag.
Standard Attacks
Jab Combo: Repeatedly pressing A gives a flurry of punches from one hand. For the finishing blow, Ghirahim summons a sword into his other hand and strikes upward.
Side Tilt: A powerful punch. Press A again while the control stick is tilted to follow up with a spinning kick.
Up Tilt: A quick backflip kick.
Down Tilt: Ghirahim sweeps the ground in front of him with a sword.
Side Smash: A lunging stab with a sword.
Up Smash: Ghirahim summons two swords and swings them in a symmetrical "scissor" motion.
Down Smash: Ghirahim drops into a split, kicking in front and behind.
Dash Attack: Ghirahim strikes horizontally with a sword after a burst of speed. Similar to his charging attack from the first battle against him in SS.
Neutral Aerial: Swing two swords in a horizontal circle. Can hit twice on either side, the second hit being more powerful.
Forward Aerial: A forward roll while swinging two swords in parallel. Begins with a meteor hit in front of him, then a weak hit on all sides as the swords come around.
Back Aerial: Ghirahim extends an electrified fist backward. Can be a potent kill move if sweetspotted.
Up Aerial: Flips upside down and kicks upward.
Down Aerial: A "stall 'n fall" attack; Ghirahim plunges to the ground and strikes with two swords.

Grabs
Grab: Ghirahim grabs his opponent by the collar with one hand.
Pummel: Summon one dagger to strike the opponent.
Forward Throw: Ghirahim shoves his opponent forward, then hits with his two-handed sword in a spinning strike.
Back Throw: Kicks the opponent backward.
Up Throw: Tosses the opponent upward, then summons daggers to strike them in midair.
Down Throw: Knocks the opponent down, then summons daggers to strike them on the ground.

Miscellaneous
Final Smash: Idea 1: Enters his "final form," becomes faster and more powerful.
Idea 2: Summons Demise, then transforms into Demise's sword. Demise performs a set attack animation. Getting hit is almost a guaranteed KO.​
Sidestep: Disappears and reappears in place.
Forward Roll: A cartwheeling somersault.
Backward Roll: A quick hop backward.
Get Up Attack: A spinning "breakdance" kick with both legs.
Ledge Attack: A sweeping vertical strike with a sword towards the stage.
Ledge Attack (100%): Struggles onto the stage, then strikes upward with a sword.
Up Taunt: Spins around and strikes a pose.
Side Taunt: Looks at the camera and sticks his tongue out.
Down Taunt: Crosses his arms as daggers circle around him.

There is seriously so much potential in this character, I really hope we get to play as him.

Hey, I really dig your moveset! Makes me want to create my own. But to answer your question, there isn't really a support list, his fabulous horde is basically just everyone in involved in this thread.

Another idea for his moveset would be him changing his forms throughout the battle. I thought it would be neat-o if he had just as many custom moves as everyone else, but instead of picking them before battle, the game cycles through them as the battle progresses.

Either as you take damage (changing at 40% and 80%), as you do one of the three taunts, or each time you lose a stock, you transform into his next incarnation (if it's when you lose a stock, you can pick which to start with at the CSS). His first form is sans-sword or 1-sword, then 2-sword, then final form, and each change changes several elements of his moveset.

I just think it would be a really cool and unique mechanic for a character to have, and Ghirahim has that transformation/progression element in SS so it could work for him. Lucario and Robin change as they take and deal damage and so have pretty interesting movesets, so the game could stand to do with a few more interesting characters that mix things up a bit.

Just trying to think...

(1) change as your percentage changes (Lucario)
(2) change as you deal damage (Robin)
(3) change when you do a final smash (was Samus/ZSS, now defunct)
(3) change when you do a special move (now defunct for Sheik/PT, but still works for Kirby)
(4) change when you taunt (Kirby)
(5) change when you lose a stock (old PT mechanic, but still viable as it doesn't take up a special move)
(6) change when you take a stock off an opponent (None)
(7) change based on elapsed time (Wario's fart move)
(7) change when you use certain items (All)

...are there any other ways Ghirahim could change between his no-sword/1-sword/2-sword/final forms?

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
Well they show all the villains that way (the 3 original series villains and Zant and Ghirahim, it may means that they all become playable -excluding the monster like villains that weren't show in the trailer like the others- )
They were shown off in the trailer.

Though it is intriguing Zant and Ghirahim were named but not the main three villains.

soozafone

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
4897-5980-1241
Wario recently leaked on the 3DS eShop. In my wildest dreams, tomorrow we get a villains trailer with Wario, Ganondorf (maybe even Demise), and Ghirahim. I'd say Ridley too but that's past the limits of my optimism. :p

AustarusIV

Chariffic
NNID
AustarusIV
3DS FC
1951-0995-8868
Switch FC
SW-2630-2447-9223
I can see Ghirahim being the last character revealed in a trailer before the game releases in August, assuming that Ridley is the one revealed in the early August Direct (commemorating Metroid's anniversary).

Ghirahim could be used to advertise Hyrule Warriors on the official website.

micstar615

Smash Ace
I just wanted to say that I 100% support the fabulous, demon lord Ghirahim. He'd be an interesting character, one we haven't seen in Smash yet (in terms of personality), he was also the best thing that came from SS by far imo. I love how stereotypical he is with his flamboyancy but he's also badass and playful.

My biggest dream would be a villains reveal trailer featuring a decloned Ganondorf, Ghirahim, Mewtwo and Ridley <3

domokl

Smash Lord
yeah girahgim seems to have a full moveset and combos so i have no doubt he is playable in hyrule warriors at this point.

Last edited:

Sonsa

Smash Champion
Hey, it's been forever since I've been here! I've had my doubts, kind of thinking he might be in the same boat as Vatii, but no! He's still so popular and very unique! I don't play a lot of Zelda, I generally just watch my sister play em (though I have played quite a few and Majora's Mask and WindWaker are my favorites) but the very first time I saw Ghirahim I remember so vividly thinking "Ohh, this guys gatta be in Smash".

He's got his own theme, plenty of awesome and flashy moves, and a very unique personality that Smash lacks. He's so flamboyant and creepy and funny we just gatta have him! And he needs a creepy tongue flicking taunt! Augh, sorry, I'm so excited XD I just think he'd be really fun, hilarious, and great competitively.

He definitely won't be shown before release, which is a shame cause I don't imagine he has a reveal video either, but he does seem like great unlockable character material. It would play his theme during the fight and maybe he'd even get a stage based on the final battle with him? In that pit in Skyward Sword where he's taking Zelda's power to resurrect Ganon? That'd be a cool stage.

He really is that popular though, right? I mean... he probably won't be in Smash 5, but maybe we can have him in 4? Is he popular in other regions too? Am I asking too many questions?

Last edited:

CJ Falcon

Smash Lord
I don't mind Ghirahim being playable as long as he takes up the last Zelda spot. 5 characters for 1 franchise is more than enough.

Bunny8093

Smash Journeyman
I dunno if you guys have a supporter list or not but if you do sign me up for it! I want my heart to be filled with rainbows when he's announced. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom