• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Wii U Defeat 12 or more fighters in a single Smash Tour???

Logan Richardson

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
2337-5197-3219
Hi all, I've had some immense trouble with this challenge:

"Defeat 12 or more fighters in a single game of Smash Tour."

I only need 7 more challenges to complete the check list and this one is still remaining. Me and my friend have tried everything, we've tried KO'ing 12 people at the final battle, we've tried KO'ing 12 fighters throughout the game in various battles. Nothing seems to work, does anyone know if there is something that were not doing right? Does it need to be solo or something? I honestly am at a last resort as I can't seem to find a definitive answer on the internet anywhere. Any help is appreciated!

David Wonn

Smash Ace
Pick the small map, 25 turns, and frequently run into other players (or let others initiate the fights.) You should get it easily, even if you don't have four controllers.

Top Bottom