• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Default Wario Costume

turtletank

Smash Journeyman
I'd like to revert wario's default costume to biker but don't know how. Is there a file that controls this or is it coded into PM?

Shun_one

Smash Ace
NNID
not_shun_one
I believe they used a code to do it, but I could be wrong. I know it's possible with codes, but that's not something the PMBR supports.

~Frozen~

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Frozen491
3DS FC
3909-8017-8600
Nah, it's just a file swap if I remember right. Try looking at FitWario00.pcs in Brawlbox and see if its his classic outfit. If it is, you can just switch it with FitWario07.pcs or whatever the name is.

Shun_one

Smash Ace
NNID
not_shun_one
Nah, it's just a file swap if I remember right. Try looking at FitWario00.pcs in Brawlbox and see if its his classic outfit. If it is, you can just switch it with FitWario07.pcs or whatever the name is.
Just doubled checked. It is either
A. An edit to sora_melee.rel
B. A costume swapping code

FitWario00 is still biker Wario.

At any rate, Frozen is right. You can just switch the numbers on all Wario's costumes to get the result you want.

turtletank

Smash Journeyman
Thanks. Where exactly can I find FitWario00?
The Wario folder only contains FitWario and FitWarioMotionEtc.

turtletank

Smash Journeyman
It's strange... the costume order has been successfully switched, but Wario's pummel no longer works.

*sigh* I concede defeat, it's more trouble than it's worth. Classic wario it is :p

Top Bottom