• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DeDeDe T stand glitch on homebrew full set ver./Skyloft music bug?

Showyoucan

Smash Cadet
When I played dedede, it made a T stand and the game froze after I pressed a button. Is there a way to fix this?

I want to find a way to fix the Skyloft music bug without defragging it or reformat the sd card. Is there another way to fix the bug?

F. Blue

Smash Journeyman
Freezes and music bugs like this become far more frequent as your SD card approaches full capacity (it fills up fast with music, textures ect.). Try to keep at least 100MB free on the SD card.

Failing that, the only other option is to back up the card, and format it. The data isn't corrupted, the Wii just has trouble reading it.

Showyoucan

Smash Cadet
Freezes and music bugs like this become far more frequent as your SD card approaches full capacity (it fills up fast with music, textures ect.). Try to keep at least 100MB free on the SD card.

Failing that, the only other option is to back up the card, and format it. The data isn't corrupted, the Wii just has trouble reading it.
Ok thanks for the word.

Top Bottom