• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Feb 1, 2015] Smash Sundays Melee Weekly at The Locker Room (Broadview Heights, OH)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coffeemug

Smash Journeyman

Cleveland's Second official Weekly Smash Fest

Come play Melee and other games with us!

www.lrbarandgrill.com/
The Locker Room
1003 West Royalton Road
Broadview Heights, OH
17 and under need to be with a guardian

Contact Info:
Chris Hatala (Ghaleon) @GDLenter

www.gdlent.com/warpwednesdays
https://www.facebook.com/GDLenter
info@GDLent.com
http://www.GDLentertainment.com

Josh Lozar (Coffeemug) @themoshlozar
https://www.facebook.com/thejoshlozar
thejoshlozar@gmail.com
thejoshlozar.com

Relevant Links:
Northeast Ohio / Pittsburgh Facebook Group
NEOH/PGH Youtube Channel

Schedule:
games start at 3
Singles bracket at 3:30

Join in Super Smash Bros. Melee, on multiple TVs, in the back. The Locker Room is being excellent and providing us with an awesome space to use and some awesome food with it.

Bring your own Controller!
Apex 2014 Ruleset used

jacobpilawa

Smash Cadet
I'm in there like swimwear. Hoepfully. Should be a good time and hopefully, it gets the turnouts that Bside has been getting. #TYBCG

Zekk

Smash Apprentice
Does melee start at 3 or when should i get there for it

Somar

Smash Rookie
Next time post when you cancel or where can I go see where you canceled

bts.mongoose

Smash Cadet
The website seems to indicate that it's back on, is this true?

EDIT: my bad, mixed up smash sundays and warp wednesdays

Last edited:

Dreyvas

Smash Cadet
I live in Broadview Heights now so if anyone that was going to come to this wants to get together and smash, send me a PM and let's get things figured out.

TotinosBoy

Smash Rookie
Also if I'm 16 do I have to have a guardian sit with me the whole day or can i have someone drop me off and leave after a little while

Fluffyness

Smash Rookie
No. However, if you're willing to drive to Broadview Heights for some Melee, I'd love to play.
Hey, so I've been looking for a place to smash for a while now but I'm not old enough to drive yet which narrows down my options quite a bit, especially since my parents don't love melee, and Smash Sundays was my best chance before it got canceled. So I was wondering if you think maybe we could try to get a monthly-ish smash thing together for people around the area? I'm not talking about a super serious tournament, hell having it at someone's house would probably be awesome, but just a place where people could get together and smash for a few hours.

Dreyvas

Smash Cadet
Hey, so I've been looking for a place to smash for a while now but I'm not old enough to drive yet which narrows down my options quite a bit, especially since my parents don't love melee, and Smash Sundays was my best chance before it got canceled. So I was wondering if you think maybe we could try to get a monthly-ish smash thing together for people around the area? I'm not talking about a super serious tournament, hell having it at someone's house would probably be awesome, but just a place where people could get together and smash for a few hours.
I'm more than happy to have a person or two over for Smash any time that I'm not working. I don't honestly know that there's enough interest in the Broadview Heights area for a monthly, especially since there's already a monthly in Independence (Goast House).

Anyone that wants to play in the BH area is more than welcome to add me on Facebook and we can get something going.

https://www.facebook.com/likelytobeeatenbyagrue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom