• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Dec 26, 2014] EXPLevelUp Weekly Smash 3DS Tournament! (Sacramento, California)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thatsa

Smash Apprentice
NNID
THATSA
3DS FC
3351-5342-1929
Just a little heads up
Every Friday night at 6pm EXPLevelUp (Formerly known as Mages Realm) will be hosting local Smash 3DS tournaments. We haven't decided on our format exactly, but we will have everything figured out tonight. This will probably become a regular thing so even if you can't make it out this week it's no big deal.

EXPLevelUp Info
  • 2920 Arden Way
  • Sacramento, California 92825
  • Phone (916) 993-8461
Feel free to leave any questions here or call the store if you need any additional info. We are planning on hosting the first few tournaments free so newer players have a chance to have fun without losing their money. If after that the player base feels there should be an entrance fee to increase the prize pool we can do that when the time comes. GHLF!

Thatsa

Smash Apprentice
NNID
THATSA
3DS FC
3351-5342-1929
Is there a chance that you can have melee or/and PM available along with Sm4sh?
We are just going to be running Smash 3DS for the right now. If there is a big enough demand for other games we can try to set them up as well in the future.

tc1

Smash Lord
prepare for the lag.. its best to wait for console, but ill let you guys find this out...

some advice turn off local when not in tournament..

chigui

Smash Rookie
Man I'll come almost every week if we can get PM in there.

EDIT:
It's really difficult to find any further information on these tournaments. I am not super into the 3DS version, and I mainly play Project M and have been for a while. It really seems like physically going to the tournament to see what the player base is and feasibility of the other games are, and whether or not things have already expanded beyond just the 3DS title. I am really curious.

Last edited:

chigui

Smash Rookie
When I got to the physical location there was nothing. The guy in the store didn't even know what the tournament was anymore and barely knew there ever was one.

This is after my roomie contacted the store a few times and left messages on facebook.
Would like a tournament, guessing things didn't happen and the organizer abandoned it. Fairly disappointed.

Thatsa

Smash Apprentice
NNID
THATSA
3DS FC
3351-5342-1929
An administrator or the event organizer has deleted this event from the system.

This thread has now been automatically locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom