• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Atlantic North [Dec 26, 2015] Super Smash Saturdays @ MGC (Merrimack, NH)

Status
Not open for further replies.

InfiniteNumbers

Smash Rookie
NNID
InfiniteNumbers
3DS FC
1693-2938-8132
GG's all <3. Stay mad Jesse. And thanks Ken for those friendlies, I feel like they helped quite a bit.

Gtown_Tom

New England Melee TO
Due primarily to BUST, Jesse has cancelled SSS this week. We will be back on Saturday, December 6th.

Gtown_Tom

New England Melee TO
That'd be pretty sick. We're expecting good attendance for next week and we'd be glad to have you.

TianSSBM

Smash Rookie
I'll try to make it this Saturday, I'm feeling the fire.

Last edited:

Notparis

Smash Rookie
Back from school until january, so I'll probably be coming out this weekend

InfiniteNumbers

Smash Rookie
NNID
InfiniteNumbers
3DS FC
1693-2938-8132
Huh, this Saturday is going to be great. I'll try and see if I can get some friends to come.

Gtown_Tom

New England Melee TO
Our last tournament of 2014 is happening this Saturday! Looking forward to seeing everyone there.

Ken_Y`

Smash Lord
Hey guys. Though I haven't shown my face these last few tournaments, I am not out of the scene.

I'll try and make it next time around so NH doesn't look like such a scrub.

Ken Y

Gtown_Tom

New England Melee TO
[IMPORTANT] Our scheduling for the next SSS has changed! Our next event is on January 24th, rather than January 17th. Same schedule as usual.

Last edited:

Tartox

Smash Rookie
One of these days i'll be back again, just letting Jesse win a few games you know? Make him feel good.

Gtown_Tom

New England Melee TO
Due to inclement weather, MGC will not be open today - as a consequence, we cannot hold the tournament. We'll be back after Apex 2015.

Gtown_Tom

New England Melee TO
[IMPORTANT] Due to scheduling issues with MGC, the planned SSS for March 21st has been CANCELLED. We will be back after Mass Madness, on April 4th.

Gtown_Tom

New England Melee TO
[IMPORTANT] Due to scheduling issues with MGC, the planned SSS for April 18th has been CANCELLED. We will be back on April 25th.

Last edited:

A Stuffy Muffin

Smash Cadet
This was my first melee tournament and I wanted to say thanks to everyone for being so nice/welcoming. I was the Bowser who got bodied every game. Was still really fun and I learned a lot. Hopefully I'll be back so ya'll can have more free wins ;)

Gtown_Tom

New England Melee TO
SSS is now operating on a bi-weekly schedule again, starting on August 8th. 8/8, 8/22, 9/5, & 9/19 is our expected tournament schedule over the next 2 months.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom