• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Dec 13, 2014] The Salty Runback Ft. KC/MO with just a dash of TX (Broken Arrow, OK)

3DS FC
5301-0744-1149

Oklahoma has traveled to the KC/MO region twice. Both times we have asserted our dominance either in bracket or in crew battles. With the salt build up being too great for them to handle, they lashed out. Challenging us to an epic event on our on turf.

They didn't challenge Stock Cancel Gaming. They challenged ALL OF OKLAHOMA.

The trash talk has already begun, and will continue long after the Royals lose the World Series.

This event will have

Project M singles/doubles.

Super Smash Bros. Melee singles/doubles

Smash 4 wiiu as well.

Venue fee will be $10 ($5 waived if you bring a setup)

Events will be as followed

Smash 4 WiiU

Singles $10
Doubles $5 per

Stages
Striking goes 1-1-1
after the first game you get 2 bans.
striking all Omega stages count as 1 ban.

Starters:
Battlefield
FD
Smashville
Town & City

CP:
Delfino Plaza
Lylat
Kongo Jungle 64
Omega Stages

Miis Banned
Custom Moves Available
Equipment Banned
3STOCK

Melee

Singles $5
Doubles $5 each

Apex Ruleset

Project M

Singles $10
Doubles $10 each

SCG Ruleset

Most importantly..... THE CREW BATTLE TO END ALL CREW BATTLES!

Last edited:

LiteralGrill

Smokin' Hot~
Oh MAN am I tempted to come out! But I may be hosting something myself that night ;-;

But as a fellow TO may I make a suggestion about Miis?

Please don't ban them. You can make a default Mii for each style that has default height and weight and has default clothes just from accessing the Mii customization in game. If you are allowing customs on this makes it even easier as Miis already have custom moves unlocked. So why not at least allow the default size Mii as legal?

I also would love to share my stagelist with you, if you need ideas on that too. We've been discussing stages thoroughly in the stage discussion thread here on smashboards.

3DS FC
5301-0744-1149
This tournament is in Oklahoma. roughly 6 hrs away from the KCMO region...I could be wrong. @ Strong Badam Strong Badam can you confirm distance?

As for Miis....not a fan. even with their "default" moves,They still tend to be a top tier character. We will be testing them here in Oklahoma at our future weeklies, but for now with this being our/my first Smash4 tournament, Miis are banned.

As for stages.... I don't have the list set up yet. Still working on it. Will update ASAP.

@ TheTragicPrince TheTragicPrince if you want to find a local tourney for your game, join this group on facebook! KC Smash Bros

Last edited:

Saber

Smash Rookie
I'll be watching the stream and rooting for my boys from KC

3DS FC
5301-0744-1149
Singles? not sure. maybe 1? S4 dubs will be the first event at noon. This will be the first smash4 event in Oklahoma so hard to guess entry

Top Bottom