• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Death Note Mafia - Game Thread - Ovah

Gargaglione

Smash Lord
Actually **** this, if I'm going to lynch someone it will be the guy who's played more. I barely give a **** at this point so excuse my vote hopping.

##DJC

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
and ok fair Ronike,

##DJCrinklecut

No. Nobody should claim. Uh, would rather not give birth to ideas for people in this regard, but people dying is prolly not the worst that could happen. Will talk about my speculation if people want, but like I said, don't want to give scum unnecessary ideas.
i don't see any issue with DJC claiming if he's gonna die anyways

ronike, itd be ill if you're town... cuz then we're gonna go in so hard on this game

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I don't see how we'll surely find scum if you just line up people like that. Like you don't even have Ronike's/DJC's flip.

FE NEEDS TO DIE AND YOU KNOW IT.

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
nah maybe after damdred/kuz is taken care of then looking at FE is smart. but not before

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
by then it would be too late... KILL FE TODAY

Ronike

Smash Ace
Dusk 2 Begins!
Look again at the flip here as to why claim even if we are going to lynch is a bad idea. Again, don't want to spell out more than I have to, I'm trusting you're smarter than scum here mac :bee:

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
nice, just wanted to see you put in actual effort

and yea i def had been thinking of that

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
@ Ronike Ronike could you answer please, give me detailed analysis or at the very least confirmation that as of a detailed reread you stand on your analysis from post 1224 on? If your opinions of the interactions changed, explain what changed.

Ronike

Smash Ace
@Adum, much as thought does, as I let things settle after the read, some of my thoughts more altered a bit on players. As I've mentioned, like 4 times now, You and Garg I read as town now, as your interactions seemed rather normal for what you tend to do, and what Garg would do if I assumed he was just like you. The only thing I really had that bothered me about you was that you were at one point trying to discredit Garg for discrediting others. Then I remembered that that's kind of a thing you tend to do, and the majority of you other actions seemed very natural, and that scum Adum tends to be willing to move somewhat on things. So yeah.

Most of the reads from 1224 I think I still stand by? Yeah, the only thing I mentioned besides you was Kuz seemed scummy, which I stand 100% by still. I just made a post last page detailing most of my current thoughts and reads, is there something in particular you are asking about? Cause the two of us seem to be just repeating ourselves, and I'd love to not have to explain about you and Garg, again :bee:

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
EBWOP: fixing horrendous formatting and removing a half thought that didn't apply in reread.

@Adum, much as thought does, as I let things settle after the read, some of my thoughts more altered a bit on players. As I've mentioned, like 4 times now, You and Garg I read as town now, as your interactions seemed rather normal for what you tend to do, and what Garg would do if I assumed he was just like you. The only thing I really had that bothered me about you was that you were at one point trying to discredit Garg for discrediting others. Then I remembered that that's kind of a thing you tend to do, and the majority of you other actions seemed very natural, and that scum Adum tends to be willing to move somewhat on things. So yeah.

Most of the reads from 1224 I think I still stand by? Yeah, the only thing I mentioned besides you was Kuz seemed scummy, which I stand 100% by still. I just made a post last page detailing most of my current thoughts and reads, is there something in particular you are asking about? Cause the two of us seem to be just repeating ourselves, and I'd love to not have to explain about you and Garg, again :bee:

Adum has some noteworthiness for him that Im not huge on. Specifically calls Garg out on trying to discredit people in a manner that seems like its trying to discredit Garg. Not enough to lean one way or another on its own, but Im keeping an eye on him.
#475 by adum accuses Garg of trying to discredit people for scumreading him, which is much the same as what he is doing in this post. Adum can tunnel a bit though on people, and this fits his meta to some extent, so somewhat benefit of the doubt, just something to keep an eye on. -Adum
So you still stand by this analysis but reinterpretted them, correct?

Last edited:

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
uhhh, that wasn't supposed to be an edit, that was supposed to be a new post:

Original version, as best I can remember (but would appreciate a mod fixing it in case I made an error):

You're still not giving me

Adum has some noteworthiness for him that Im not huge on. Specifically calls Garg out on trying to discredit people in a manner that seems like its trying to discredit Garg. Not enough to lean one way or another on its own, but Im keeping an eye on him.

#475 by adum accuses Garg of trying to discredit people for scumreading him, which is much the same as what he is doing in this post. Adum can tunnel a bit though on people, and this fits his meta to some extent, so somewhat benefit of the doubt, just something to keep an eye on. -Adum
So you still stand by this analysis but reinterpretted them, correct?

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Vote Count

Alive [13]: Adumbrodeus (ad.), FrozenFlame, DJCrinkleCut, th3kuzinator, Ronike (Rni), Mac (Mc), The Real Gamer (Trg), Holder of the Heel (Hld), Ranmaru, Alakaslam, Orboknown, Maven, Gargaglion (Gr.)

Red = Designated Lynch

Page #43
DJ [1] Ala
Fro [1] ad.

DJCrinkleCut | 1 | Alakaslam
FrozenFlame | 1 | Adumbrodeus

Page #44
DJ [2] Ala | Hld
DJ [3] Ala | Hld | Orb
Rni [1] DJ
Rni [2] DJ | Mc
Fro [2] ad. | Ran
DJ [4] Ala | Hld | Orb | Rni

DJCrinkleCut | 4 | Alakaslam, Holder of the Heel, Orboknown, Ronike
Ronike | 2 | DJCrinkleCut, Mac
FrozenFlame | 2 | Adumbrodeus, Ranmaru

Page #45
-

DJCrinkleCut | 4 | Alakaslam, Holder of the Heel, Orboknown, Ronike
Ronike | 2 | DJCrinkleCut, Mac

Page #46
DJ [5] Ala | Hld | Orb | Rni | Gr.
Rni [1] DJ
DJ [6] Ala | Hld | Orb | Rni | Gr. | Mc
DJ [7] Ala | Hld | Orb | Rni | Gr. | Mc | Kuz
DJ [6] Ala | Hld | Orb | Rni | Gr. | Kuz
Rni [2] DJ | Mc
DJ [5] Ala | Hld | Rni | Gr. | Kuz
Rni [3] DJ | Mc | Orb
DJ [4] Ala | Rni | Gr. | Kuz
Rni [4] DJ | Mc | Orb | Hld
DJ [3] Ala | Rni | Kuz
>Rni [4] DJ | Mc | Orb | Hld
Rni [5] DJ | Mc | Orb | Hld | Gr.
Rni [4] DJ | Mc | Orb | Hld
DJ [4] Ala | Rni | Kuz | Gr.

Ronike | 4 | DJCrinkleCut, Mac, Orboknown, Holder of the Heel
DJCrinkleCut | 4 | Alakaslam, Ronike, th3kuzinator, Gargaglione

Page #47
Rni [3] DJ | Orb | Hld
>DJ [4] Ala | Rni | Kuz | Gr.
DJ [5] Ala | Rni | Kuz | Gr. | Mc

DJCrinkleCut | 5 | Alakaslam, Ronike, th3kuzinator, Gargaglione, Mac
Ronike | 3 | DJCrinkleCut, Orboknown, Holder of the Heel

DJCrinkleCut | 5 | Alakaslam, Ronike, th3kuzinator, Gargaglione, Mac
Ronike | 3 | DJCrinkleCut, Orboknown, Holder of the Heel
Not Voting [3]: FrozenFlame, The Real Gamer, Maven

Current Designated Lynch:

DJCrincleCut [5] - Alakaslam, Ronike, th3kuzinator, Gargaglione, Mac

Day 3 ends January 8, 6:30:00 GMT-7

Last edited:

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Mod please prod FrozenFlame and The Real Gamer

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Yo Orbo, can I have some more like, thought process from you? Especially on my FE/FF vote. Who are your scumreads again? I don't want you (or others) to simply lay down a vote on DJ and bounce and let things just sizzle.

Orboknown

Smash Hero
Lemme go backafter i hang woth people and read your ****
I'm kinda playing this game half blind with no comms and all so i dont have as much meat to slice into as most of yall do

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Random thing I want to note: Holder of the Heel views as invisible, but wasn't invisible at the start/mid of this game. TRG called him out, and it seems afterwards he switched. May be trivial, but I wanted to mention this for anyone to think about.

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
@Alakaslam do you know which players are in your room?

what kuz has done so far this game:
d1 bring up gargs / gorf scum connection and push gargs hardbody. then switch to gorf at the end
d1 defend aoi for unexplained reason
d2 say absolutely nothing until ryu is lynched, then in dusk try to **** on town for lynching ryu
d3 say absolutely nothing again and ignore thread / questions

so yea kuz is pre scummy

just want to reiterate the plan of action for after we lynch Kira:
lynch Kuz or Damdred. 1 of them is definitely scum

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Mac, what do you do upon a town flip? If DJ flips scum I'm down for Kuz.

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
oh snap ran didnt see the Q, on a town flip we lynch Ronike no questions asked

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
FF, Holder, Alakaslam. I'm getting confused because no one else is trying now. It's been dead quiet. Look at how people just lay down those votes on DJC without any thought. If Gheb were here he'd drop his own wagon because he hates unsubstantiated wagons.

Kuz prolly scum, only because he hasn't been here and I know he prefers to be inactive as **** as scum.
Garg leans town.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Hey Mac, what are the rooms and peeps in it? Why are you only narrowing one room down? Was it always just a room thing? What was the original argument that you came up with to off Ronike/DJC?

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
i will say kira is within a specific room, the choices for who kira could be are btwn two players in that room. those two players are Ronike and DJC

idk ran.. maybe i should un-null you and bring you back into the ambassador fold

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
##DJC

The super short days make this game insanely frustrating. So difficult to finish conversations especially if somebody is inactive. I still have to finish my ronike discussion later but DJC is fine for now.

@ adumbrodeus adumbrodeus thoughts on Kuz?
Read is that he had nightplay knowledge that him believe RR wasn't scum (which was overwhelmed by my "that claim is bull****" senses but oh well), lack of participation is a nulltell so I have him on a town lean.

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
he or someone else said that the reason he town read ryu was cuz he was also a morbid composer. However kuz started townreading ryu even before he claimed.. so i'm curious about why that is the case.

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
I don't think he did, lemme reread that interaction though. I read it as a nightplay thing from the beginning.

I'm with ran on FF lynch, dude did absolutely nuttin since getting it and remains a super scummy slot in my book. Unless you have a reason to put it between those two we should lynch FF.

Alak's town, trust me on this.

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
since 2 rooms have already been outed (and they both are anti-kira groups), i think it makes sense for us to reveal the names of the remaining groups.

however I'm not sure of a way to do that without at least one person having to admit that they're in the group whose name they're revealing.

i lean town on alak aswell

Top Bottom