• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Death Note Mafia - Game Thread - Ovah

batsnacks

Smash Apprentice
Speaking of suboptimal play @kuz if you hammer the vote before the day ends you better be 100% sure it's scum because if it's not I will get you lynched for ending discussion prematurely.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
so if i told you i was vt and then waited until lylo to claim uncc'd mason you'd argue against my lynch 100%?

Ronike

Smash Ace
Anyone lynching an uncced pr, especially a mason, deserves to lose. Im not going to risk playing suboptimally just because people may or may not be too dumb to do the right thing.
...seriously? There are plenty of situations I can think of where scum could claim a pr that they don't have, and know that the town doesn't have that pr. Especially masons, seeing as how scum team is essentially masons with other powers. This post is just dumb... :bee:

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Speaking of suboptimal play @kuz if you hammer the vote before the day ends you better be 100% sure it's scum because if it's not I will get you lynched for ending discussion prematurely.
and if it is scum, will you sheep me unconditionally for the rest of the game? serious question.

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
btw, in this game a lynch doesn't happen once a majority is reached

lynches occur after the 96 hours are up, and plurality lynch not majority

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
after rereading your post, seems like you might already have known that... but consider it a PSA for everyone else

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
agreed, excruciatingly dumbtown

bat, look up the definition of mutually exclusive before trying to make an argument next time

mac do you know how to read ronike?

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
it's been a while so i can't really say yes

though i'll prolly jsut apply the same strategy i use with marshy or kevin. i'll think he's scummy if i can't understand where he's coming from in his pushes

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
word. this game has the potentially to b chill af homie squadron wagon since ryker is gone.

@everyone else: real gamer is still the wagon. lets get it

batsnacks

Smash Apprentice
Anyone voting slam is lazy btw and scum would always prefer to be lazy.

If you're voting slam you're effectively voting someone who hasn't posted yet.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
If you keep ignoring my questions i will. :p
Also:
Why did it take you so long to follow up on your questions? Does this action show that you care about finding scum?

I stopped the conversation because he said he hates RNG. The way he went about it still doesn't count as an actual contribution imo. He may as well have just lurked at the beginning.
I ask because I see that he cares about you more than his own questions. He doesn't ask Mac to follow up on his question until after Mac points out that he himself ignored his q's. What is your opinion of him? Also, tone down your posting. Only half the game has posted, and the more you post the easier it is for them to be forgotten. Opinion on real gamer? (Better question than asking about claims)

Vote: Real Gamer (sheeping kuz)

@ #HBC | Gorf #HBC | Gorf Where you at
@ Holder of the Heel Holder of the Heel : Opinion on Kyryk, Bats, and Real gamer?

batsnacks

Smash Apprentice
What is your opinion of him?
I don't have one. He hasn't done enough for me to have an opinion on him. The fact that he's tried to do stuff that I don't actually consider stuff makes me lean scum.

Also, tone down your posting.
No

Only half the game has posted, and the more you post the easier it is for them to be forgotten.
False

Opinion on real gamer?
Scummy

batsnacks

Smash Apprentice
Oh jeez, this is gonna be like pulling teeth isn't it :awesome:
Care to expand upon that?
I agree with this:

And which route is that and why? Also, are Mac and Ronike town for asking those things? Also, curious that you liked my above post.

I think you're scum trying to play to the audience while seeming agreeable on a surface level without actually providing opinions yourself. You match that profile.

##The Real Gamer
And I'd add that he's "Like"ing the people who are telling me to stfu when, considering I have two people already saying I'm near 100% town, it's pretty clear I'm making huge progress for this early in the game.

batsnacks

Smash Apprentice
On that note, this town read is highly suspect:
agreed, excruciatingly dumbtown

bat, look up the definition of mutually exclusive before trying to make an argument next time

mac do you know how to read ronike?
This guy -hates- that I'm town.

Mafia -hates- that I'm obvious town. Saying I'm "excruciatingly dumbtown [sic]" is his way of coming to terms with the fact that there is no way he will ever be able to get me mislynched because I will fight it kicking, screaming, and biting the whole way.

Town should be -happy- I'm obvious town.

Holder of the Heel

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
@everyone else: real gamer is still the wagon. lets get it
He has the majority, as things stand he is already set to death by either the day ending or by your alleged power.

Anyone voting slam is lazy btw and scum would always prefer to be lazy.
Lazy or not around. Point taken though.

##Unvote Alakaslam

I do not renege my grievances though for the idea of having to read posts like that in the future though.

@ Holder of the Heel Holder of the Heel : Opinion on Kyryk, Bats, and Real gamer?
Kyryk's RNG game doesn't set any alarms for me just yet because I'm not interested in being critical of nonsense when it comes to RVS. I'm used to something of that caliber happening at the beginning anyhow to get something going. Not much comes to mind beyond that.

Bats makes me wonder due to the interaction he had about the "PR" masonry subject with Mac, specifically the implications of his attitude towards them. Delving into why betrays a bit of what I said before however. I fear though that my theory of the set-up regarding townies is correct and that, assuming everything he's said he means, he doesn't fit into it based on that conversation. Him being overly aggressive a bit and posturing about being obvtown and making huge progress with little being said does my fears no favors. He might not be overtly malicious, role-wise, even if I'm right though.

Real Gamer has said rather little. Post #52 seems fine, although the first sentence is a tad amorphous. I'd like for him to expand on that and address his attention before anything of note could be gathered. #37 did what I did so I'm obligated to be okay with it; it was the second vote therefore a wagon, but there was already one made elsewhere at that point so that's not interesting in itself. His willingness to "claim" doesn't really swing one way or the other, especially since he last played a bit in a game in the backroom I'm from which is really laid back.

batsnacks

Smash Apprentice
Being annoying is not alignment indicative.

And I'm the most town read person in this game because of it. Why should I stop?

Are you jealous scum?

Alakaslam

Smash Ace
If*

Expect a lot of grammatical/spelling errors on my part cuz phone posting.
Hypocrite

XD of course I was tired kept trying to do what little I could during dawn and POOF- Zenny b like "Uphuul it is day stop that scheet"

*DISCLAIMER: THERE IS NO PROOF I EVER TALK TO ZENNY; THIS IS WIFOM

To the dam FOOS who don't like my playstyle when I am fully awake any better than when sleep deprived: you closed minded anus. I dare you to lynch me it will be fun. The curse of Alakaslam is not weak.

I know you tienes cojones to actually lynch me and in a way that is admirable.

But it is also anti town because sometimes? I find that scumplay er that isn't an idiot and has you all fooled.

But DO IT.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Being annoying is not alignment indicative.

And I'm the most town read person in this game because of it. Why should I stop?

Are you jealous scum?
no it isn't

you flailing around with no concern for any reads i'm trying to garner makes me think you're playing loosely and arent that afraid of a lynch. now stop pursuing a dead end and vote real gamer. now. you already just said you think he's scummy

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
or, stop pussyfooting and vote me, since you've implied ive scum like 6 times but have yet to do jack ****

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
dood kuz is ACTUALLY playing

what do people think of bat harpin on the people who are looking for peoples opinions on early claiming... while CONVENIENTLY AVOIDING real gamers approval of the claim game?

-obligatory agreeing with the real gamer route-

kuz whats your take on the slamma jamma haters?

batsnacks

Smash Apprentice
or, stop *****footing and vote me, since you've implied ive scum like 6 times but have yet to do jack ****
You know what is alignment indicative? Exaggerating. I've implied you were mafia twice. This maybe counts as a third.

I'll keep my vote where it is because I don't like when people try to kill our power roles and then pretend they don't know what a mason is.

#HBC | Gorf

ebwop:

...approval of the claim game *in the heat of the moment*? i mean he was super quick to jump on ronike and mac.

#HBC | Gorf

batsnacks

define "mason" in mafia terms

then define "neighbor" in mafia terms

and tell me whether multiple players in one group at the beginning of the game is more likely indicative of the former or the latter

#HBC | Gorf

also kuz plz dont make yourself nk bait cuz i wanna troll around with you like old times since youre like actually playing

batsnacks

Smash Apprentice
batsnacks

define "mason" in mafia terms

then define "neighbor" in mafia terms

and tell me whether multiple players in one group at the beginning of the game is more likely indicative of the former or the latter
How does claiming help us either way?

batsnacks

Smash Apprentice
i need you to define what both terms are, or if you simply dont know what a neighborhood is say "i dont know."
Dude the argument is that claiming early on d1, regardless of role, is bad. idgaf what the role is.

I'm voting the guy I am voting because he wants people to claim and can't be assed to explain why until there are more opinions on the board, presumably so he can sheep them and remove some of the accountability from himself in pushing an obvious scum agenda.

If you can convince me claiming as either mason or neighbor is a good idea, ever, this early on d1 I'll leave it alone. but you can't. because it's not.

Alakaslam

Smash Ace
so if i told you i was vt and then waited until lylo to claim uncc'd mason you'd argue against my lynch 100%?
Most people from TL would and I don't see much wrong with that.

Except that by then it is WIFOM XD. A scum will always counterclaim of your partner died which is the only bad situation for that I can foresee.

Alakaslam

Smash Ace
...seriously? There are plenty of situations I can think of where scum could claim a pr that they don't have, and know that the town doesn't have that pr. Especially masons, seeing as how scum team is essentially masons with other powers. This post is just dumb... :bee:
But not masonry. There is a difference.

And claiming pr off the bat as town is something you have pointed out is bad yourself; it isn't really great what you are asking for from a TL perspective but being here I think I can see why.

But I digress from reading what little is here too often.

Top Bottom