• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DC vs Marvel | Victory!

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
ebwop

wait youre a cali guy.

okay. his role's legit. no way he'd calculate stealing bsl's role by the time i targeted laundry and joker.

Kreative Whiz Kids

Kantrip|Sokr
Well it does seem like a scummy power. I think it's possible he was hit by a teammate so it would make him look more towny and give him a bit of a pass through the rest of this day.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Sigh, now I gotta be lynched/shot before Lylo.

Sad thing is this probs came from then given how it hit BSL.

Why is KWK voting Rake?

Gorf you still think KWK is scum or are you not sure?

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
seems like it's somebody's role.
If he wastes his remaining posts, he gets to coast for the rest of the day. It's not so much the ignoring people but the way he's using his limited posts.

Oh,

Vote Rake
This is a super weak reason to vote Rake. I highly doubt him wasting his posts is some well-thought out plan to coast through the day. More like he's just an idiot, or he thinks you're going to die soon anyway, thus ending the day.

Chaco

Never Logs In
I still don't feel comfortable with letting KWK live. That was a grimy vote the minute Rake was mentioned. Don't like it.

But looking back at your post with the info on JeXs.

Chaco

Never Logs In
laundry it's your turn now, don't get left behind!
This is the post from exactly the time that KWK was said to have been notified that Rake visited JeXs.

@rake, the next time you post again. Confirm if this was the right time for one thing, and give me your thoughts on where you think scum is at besides KWK.

@Everyone: I think everybody should lay some questions down for Rake, so when he does post, we get as much out of him as we can. I mean EVERYONE ask Rake a question or two. We are gonna get info out of him before this lynch.

Also we gotta wait on the inactives to get the **** in here and give us some opinions, and see where everyone's head is at.

JeXs

Smash Champion
Will be out for most of today. Will still be checking every now and then but won't be as active as I usually am.

#HBC | Scary

Hype Incarnate
NNID
ScaryLB59
Rakes already voting kwk
Scary whatchu think about murder and.....
Lets say bardull
Ah, didn't see it.

Murderbush has been ok but I would like to see some more recent thoughts from him. I wanna see how his thoughts will change since one of his bigger scum reads in Chaco is a confirmed townie. Also wanna see if he's going to continue on Gorf when he returns since that's been his primary push.

Bardull is cool as well. Solid town read I would say.

KWK town or scum given more recent posts? Who else is scum to you?
Didn't see this lol. KWK is on the rise to town lean but still remaining skeptical. I don't really have a concrete answer for ya.

Along with keeping an eye in KWK, looking at Rake. Haven't really been high on him all game and his wasting his posts is kinda bothersome. Also wondering about the recent interaction between joker and bardull wrt to joker. Gonna check that out again.

Beat!

Smash Master
Re-read got delayed but I'm on it right now. A little more than halfway through.

Couple of thoughts in the meantime:

Still not seeing Gorfscum. Remember JeXs' push on BSL, which escalated into a successful lynch? Gorf was on it from the start. He even encouraged Jex to clarify and elaborate.
@People voting him: Why did scumGorf, at a time when KWK was under heavy pressure and well on his way towards getting lynched, decide to help a push on his scumbuddy BSL get going? I want this answered whether you think KWK is town or scum, but even moreso if you have him as scum because the idea of a KWK-BSL-Gorf team seems bloody ridiculous to me at this point. KWK-BSL still makes a ton of sense but adding Gorf to the equation doesn't.

KWKscum would make me feel extremely good about Gheb and Rake.

Heard. You've got me sold, cause of his response to your claim of me. Cause he had no idea it happened. So you're legit.

Everyone needs to shield vote Wot. If you don't trust me on this and are weary of him, you can shield vote me since I am clear. I'd rather the shield go to Wot though.
Noted.

Beat!

Smash Master
Oh hey Laundry has technically already answered that:

High chance that he would, actually. I think Gorf is also scum due to the way that Gorf just ****ing mercilessly throws random and weird votes at his mates--before he replaced out in Monster Maf, he had voted every single one of his partners at one point during D1. I don't necessarily think he was scummy for the bull**** with the shield, but he was one of the first ones on BSL (like he was one of the first on Scary in Monster Maf) and I do recall thinking his vote on KWK in RVS was very specific and not at all random. If Gorf is scum then I think there's a very good chance that KWK is scum too.

:186:
So what you're saying is that yesterDay when scumKWK was under massive pressure and scumGorf was suspected by a bunch of slots, scumGorf decided to help town put a third scumbag, BSL, under suspicion. BSL then got lynched and toDay scumGorf is trying to complete is D1-D2 double bus by getting KWK lynched. All of this because meta.

Marshmellowman

Macman|marshy
yu may not post timestamps per the metadata rule. yu MAY use general times as to when powers were used. equate it to the paraphrasing rule

a beam of light engulfs red ruy. he is once again lynched at a majority for d2 n d3!

Kreative Whiz Kids (5): Rake, Gorf, Chaco, Joker, WATT
Gorf (3): Murderbush, Laundry, JeXs
Rake (1): KWK

Not Voting (5): Beat!, Gheb_01, Scary, Bardull, Red Ryu

Deadline is 9/6 11:59:59 PM. With 14 alive it takes 8 to lynch!

[collapse=voting log]
1. #HBC | Gorf => KWK > Bardull > Chaco > KWK > Ruy > BSL
3. Beat! => Chaco > Chaco > unvote
4. #HBC | Laundry => Murderbush > Ruy
5. Chaco => Gheb > Gorf > KWK > KWK
6. Gheb_01 => KWK
7. Kreative Whiz Kids (Potassium/Sokr) => Joker > unvote > BSL > Rake > unvote > Red Ryu > Rake
8. #HBC | BarDeezy => Evil Eye > Gorf > Joker > Gorf > unvote
9. mUrDeRbUsH (Raziek/#HBC | Ryker) => Chaco > Gorf > Ruy > Gorf > BSL > Gorf
10. JeXs => Rake > BSL > KWK
11. Wots All This Then? (JDietz43/Orboknown) => Murderbush > Scary > Murderbush > unvote > KWK > unvote > KWK
12. #HBC | Rake. => JeXs > KWK > KWK
13. #HBC | Joker => KWK > KWK
14. #HBC | Red Ryu => Gorf > Chaco > unvote > Ranmaru > unvote
15. #HBC | Scary => KWK > BSL[/collapse]

Beat!

Smash Master
Vote: KWK

L-2.

I think KWK-BSL-Laundry is very plausible atm.

Consider the following fact/hypothesis hybrid: Laundry expressed dislike of KWK more than once during D1 but never voted him. I also don't recall them interacting with each other a whole lot, if at all. He DID hop on the BSL wagon, but the wagon had already been gaining a lot of steam at that point and with BOTH wagons being his scumbuddies he likely realized that a mislynch wasn't going to happen. He went with the BSL route and toDay he's been pushing for a KWK-Gorf team (this is where it gets grimy). More specifically, he's pushing for a Gorf lynch FIRST, with the addition of "if Gorf is scum then KWK scum is likely" (and he's basing his scumread on Gorf almost entirely off of meta). This gives him an opening to reverse his read on KWK if (when) Gorf flips town.

As an aside, yesterDay Laundry had Gorf as town (http://smashboards.com/threads/dc-v...-squashed-spider.365288/page-14#post-17418020). Reads can change so this isn't a huge deal in itself but worth noting given the context, I think.

Lynch KWK. Lynch Laundry if KWK is scum.

Beat!

Smash Master
Realize that the Laundry-KWK-BSL scenario is very different from the Gorf-KWK-BSL counterpart I went over earlier because A. Laundry was under no real suspicion when he voted BSL, which means he had far more room to bus the (at the time) less pressured scumbuddy over the one with a wagon already on him and reap credibility from it, and B. the Gorf-BSL-KWK scenario would mean that Gorf is currently trying to double bus while under suspicion himself. The Laundry scenario I've suggested would mean that Laundry is currently pushing a mislynch in a way that might allow him to townread his previously suspected scumbuddy afterwards.

Beat!

Smash Master
My case on him would essentially go out the window, but he'd still be null at best because of his highly questionable push on you.

Top Bottom