• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DC vs Marvel | Victory!

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
It would be all well and good that they just wanna bro out, if they hadn't posted **** like this
For the love of God, don't lynch KWK when there are multiple slots that haven't commented on it, including myself.

I'll be here when I get up with Raz. We're currently trying to set up a 12 day time to hang out starting on Monday with him coming down from Canada. Today he's at a tourney, so you'll have to wait until he gets back.
This was on Saturday. It is now well into Tuesday night, aka Wednesday. That's 72 hours ago.
Hi, this is Raz on airport wifi.

Going to be getting to Ryker's late tonight. You will get content from us, but not tonight, as I don't get there until 2 am.

Tomorrow we will do a big posterino. It's been a very busy weekend for both of us.
Then we get this, promising a big posterino. This was on Monday, promising a big post sometime Tuesday. Tuesday is over.

Most of their posts are promises of content, without delivering on it. Simultaneously, they are demanding we wait around for them to post. Go as far back as Friday, that's basically all they've done since then.

So they're hanging out having fun together, big ****in deal. Is this not a game? Is this not fun? Why'd they sign up? Play this ****in game.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
gog damnit those ****s are streaming right now?

well i can't say i blame them, they are bro'ing the hell out i guess. i seriously doubt their primary ploy this game has been to starve town of information though, are you guys serious?
This is what I am feeling right now.

But at the same time, I don't like the ignoring of the pings.

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
They've still got like, another 24 hours before the hammer drops. That's a whole 48 later than when they promised to start playing. If they can't meet that deadline, then I'm fine with axing them.

Chaco

Never Logs In
gog damnit those ****s are streaming right now?

well i can't say i blame them, they are bro'ing the hell out i guess. i seriously doubt their primary ploy this game has been to starve town of information though, are you guys serious?
I didn't say starving town of info, but like Joker said, look at how much they've promised compared to what they've delivered. A well thought out mafia post isn't THAT big of a distraction to completely go the entire day you said you'd post and not. Also, I just don't see the point in not dropping in and saying "HEY he just got here and we're chillin, our bad. /replace if it's a big deal".

I get it's not their first priority, I understand that. Hell, I don't care if it's their second or third, but entirely ignoring a game after promising content is pretty annoying. ESPECIALLY after claiming for us to do nothing about the lynch we were advancing on until after they had posted. THAT is text book bull ****.

Chaco

Never Logs In
I reaaaalllly want a KWK lynch though. **** those two for completly stalling an informative lynch, and as a result we're looking at a policy lynch.

I tbh can't imagine how annoyed Marshy and Mac are after hyping the **** out of this game, and to see it stagnate the way it is due to people just going awol and not giving it the commitment it deserves. **** like that's annoying when you spend a lot of time working on a game.

Chaco

Never Logs In
What pisses me of even more is that everyone in here is kind've waffling now because we don't know what to do. We're trying to be fair and give them their time, but at what point does it become detrimental? We have less than two days to solidify a GOOD lynch now. We've been robbed of about 4 days due to halts and holdups. Laundry hasn't posted in god knows how long, D1 perhaps?

The only good thing I'll say is a lot of you have been outright and here a lot which has helped maintain a lot of good reads on you all, but at the same time, our current activity is just honestly hashing out KWK or a policy lynch for feigning activity. It's just uggggghhh,

Chaco

Never Logs In
I don't even call it hypocritical, you were at least posting. And when you promised something you at least come through it halfly. I got to my current pages on my re-read and...there's no point in organizing my thoughts right now on anyone. KWK still appears scummy to me, I'm slightly weary of Bardull just because I don't know how to read him properly, and I think TTK switching to Beat! has hardly been much in actvity, but AT least he solidifies stand points. So that I can live with. But like Gorf said D1, 16 people were playing and it feels like 8 were. That's awful.

Beat!

Smash Master
Unvote

I'll vote MB if it comes down to that.

@ BarDulL BarDulL Who's scum and why?

@#HBC | Scary You think Ruy is scum, correct? Who's scum with him?

@ #HBC | Red Ryu #HBC | Red Ryu
1. Where do we go toMorrow if we lynch MB now and he flips town? What if he flips scum?
2. Same question, but replace MB with KWK.

Beat!

Smash Master
@ everyone voting for MB

Is this lynch strictly policy or do some of you at least have an idea of where to go afterwards ("back to KWK I guess" doesn't count)? If it's the latter, let's hear it. If it's the former, make it the latter. Re-read or something. I know I will.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Unvote

I'll vote MB if it comes down to that.

@ BarDulL BarDulL Who's scum and why?

@#HBC | Scary You think Ruy is scum, correct? Who's scum with him?

@ #HBC | Red Ryu #HBC | Red Ryu
1. Where do we go toMorrow if we lynch MB now and he flips town? What if he flips scum?
2. Same question, but replace MB with KWK.
Town MB? I still say KWK. Scum, not sure on that, I need to reread him entirely before I could say a solid scum read of his flip.

For KWK. Town? Laundry hands down. Scum? Still Laundry but more hesitant here on a scum flip.

Beat!

Smash Master
Come on, guys. Cheer up. This is a ****ty situation but we can make the most out of it.

Town MB? I still say KWK. Scum, not sure on that, I need to reread him entirely before I could say a solid scum read of his flip.
Okay.

For KWK. Town? Laundry hands down. Scum? Still Laundry but more hesitant here on a scum flip.
Huh. This is literally the opposite of my stance on Laundry. What makes you hesitant about a potential KWK-Laundry team? Why would scumLaundry push for Gorf toDay if KWK is town?

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Vote KWK

This is what we should be doing still imo. He has constantly been a questionable slot and remains to be one. His claim has way too many buts and ifs about it. We have the time and resources to lynch inactive players later. For now I think KWKs flip is definitely more important than to get rid of inactive players. It's still only D2 and there's still like 13 people around, plenty of PR and we have a BP townie. Let's not lose our heads over them two inactive slots that we seem to have in every game anyway.

:059:

Beat!

Smash Master
I'm still down with a KWK lynch but I thought you wanted to wait for MB and Laundry to post? Have you given up on that?

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
Vote KWK

This is what we should be doing still imo. He has constantly been a questionable slot and remains to be one. His claim has way too many buts and ifs about it. We have the time and resources to lynch inactive players later. For now I think KWKs flip is definitely more important than to get rid of inactive players. It's still only D2 and there's still like 13 people around, plenty of PR and we have a BP townie. Let's not lose our heads over them two inactive slots that we seem to have in every game anyway.

:059:
mudda fuq-

unvote

i gotta think.

Chaco

Never Logs In
Alright, Joker and Ghebm you got me. Plus I see Murder in the thread right now. if he's posting I swear I will cry tears of joy.

Unvote

To wait for them to post, if they don't, I'm firing back on KWK.

Also, Everyone, have we started sending in votes to destroy the ring yet?

Chaco

Never Logs In
Ok, we're here and sitting down to do this. For real. seriously. Music is on, Ryker is pacing. Re-read comes first, then posting.
I could kiss you right now. Thank god.

Give me thoughts on:

The Gorf push.

Possibility of ScumLaundry?

KWK lynch for toDay.

Thoughts on RedRyu as far as town/scum/null.

@ Dramatic Flair Dramatic Flair I also targeted your slot with my Mod confirmed townie ability, and WATT redirected it to himself. Did you also get a confirmation that I was town? After using my ability, I got a mod note saying that MB has received my town confirmation. So I was wondering if you still got the mod post about me?

Marshmellowman

Macman|marshy
@ Marshmellowman Marshmellowman Can you have Nabe on standby to replace Laundry? No response to prod thus far.
let the mod do his job. i will announce any updates on replacements

a beam of light engulfs red ruy. he is once again lynched at a majority for d2 n d3!

Kreative Whiz Kids
(4): Rake, Joker, Gheb, Gorf
Gorf (2): Murderbush, Laundry
Murderbush (2): JeXs, KWK

Not Voting (5): Scary, Bardull, Beat!, Chaco, Red Ryu

Deadline is 9/6 11:59:59 PM. With 13 alive it takes 7 to lynch!

[collapse=voting log]
1. #HBC | Gorf => KWK > Bardull > Chaco > KWK > Ruy > BSL > KWK
3. Beat! => Chaco > Chaco > unvote > KWK > unvote > KWK
4. #HBC | Laundry => Murderbush > Ruy
5. Chaco => Gheb > Gorf > KWK > KWK > Murderbush
6. Gheb_01 => KWK > Gorf > KWK
7. Kreative Whiz Kids (Potassium/Sokr) => Joker > unvote > BSL > Rake > unvote > Red Ryu > Rake > Murderbush
8. #HBC | BarDeezy => Evil Eye > Gorf > Joker > Gorf > unvote
9. mUrDeRbUsH (Raziek/#HBC | Ryker) => Chaco > Gorf > Ruy > Gorf > BSL > Gorf
10. JeXs => Rake > BSL > KWK > Murderbush
11. Wots All This Then? (JDietz43/Orboknown) => Murderbush > Scary > Murderbush > unvote > KWK > unvote > KWK
12. #HBC | Rake. => JeXs > KWK > KWK
13. #HBC | Joker => KWK > KWK
14. #HBC | Red Ryu => Gorf > Chaco > unvote > Ranmaru > unvote > Scary
15. #HBC | Scary => KWK > BSL[/collapse]

Beat!

Smash Master
Be as thorough as possible because I really want to know why KWK flipping town would incriminate Laundry specifically.

Beat!

Smash Master
Leaving my vote here

Vote: Red Ryu

for the time being because I highly doubt he'll be able to provide a satisfactory answer and I won't lynch KWK unless he can.

Top Bottom