• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dark.Pch Update( How im doing so far guys?)

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Well while I have been trying to improve with Peach, Im also trying to put all that I learned into play, like be more patient in my matches, dont rush, use turnips more, etc. I having a lil trouble being fast with the Fc, like after I do an FC tech, I try to run or do it out the shield, and I mess up leaving me open to and attack. Or cant think of the next possible thing to do in a situation after I do an FC tech. My patient game is kinda hard, cause I can seem to choose when to be patient or not. Or how to be patient the right way, or what to do while im patient like how to bait my enemy into attack so i can take advantage of that. Stuff like that. But im try to create ways so Im learning how. Its hard but I think Im doing a good job with Peach so Far. What you guys think for those that always help me and seen me? And others if you have tips and advice, that is also welcome as well.

Battle 1

Battle 2

Battle 3

Battle 4

Battle 5

Battle 6

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
I only got to watch the first vid and part of the second.
Overall, better movement, but you were being way too direct in the first couple of stocks. Stop spamming FC'd DAirs from halfway across the stage >.>
I liked your whole Peach...trot...dancing thing. It looked cool and mindgamey.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Crap!.........>_____<!! see I still have problems. Ok thanks for pointing this out, I'll try not to do that move from far away. Thanks for the comment

Top Bottom