• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dallas Fort Worth tourny OMG

Laser_kirby_007

Smash Apprentice
It wasn't really bad for me that OMG was cancelled, I had a thousand things to do and I think I was not going to attend. Looking forward to Nov 11th. I'll try my best to go. Take it easy swift, you're still doing a great job.

swift

Smash Journeyman
sorry about the mix up. If I do postpone the date it will be really close to thanksgiving. I dont know who will be in town and stuff unless you guys let me know if Nov 11 works for you guys or not.

Pinkie Pie

Smash Journeyman
OMG IS CANCELED FOR TONIGHT. REAL TALK.

Everyone is welcome to come to my place for a smashfest.

I'll be here with Sethlon, b91, thoraxe and crew.

Thoraxe

Smash Apprentice
bomb *** wedding this weekend ya'll, shout outs to
the newly wed: you two pwned :yeahboi:
swift: for giving us the best kind of prize: a SURprise! :awesome:
waterlessfishie: Thanks for driving us out to Fort Worth for no reason, i enjoyed the scenic beauty of Texas and the little smashfest after that initial disappointment.
Emily: for salvaging our fun last night with a nifty little smash fest, thank youuu.

Frame Perfect

Smash Journeyman
how could anyone in their right mind let this happen?... twice. at least announce it a week prior if there is a change, people change their schedules to drive out there at the worst possible time in the week for a tourney.

MimicMew

Smash Apprentice
I agree with Jeff. How could this even happen twice? I plan to not go anymore. This is beyond pathetic. I'm glad I didn't plan to go.

Frame Perfect

Smash Journeyman
swift, go to the tourney in grapevine. so you're not the greatest TO, but a good player.. which means you should come out. and bring lg i really miss that guy. i will pick up luigi or something if there's any way i can inspire him to play again.. or L-cancel LOL

Pinkie Pie

Smash Journeyman
Hi Swift, I would like to second Frame Perfect's sentiments. You're a very good player who has a lot of potential and DFW needs more players like you. So maybe there has been some tournament drama in the past, but we need to focus on developing our community now. So please consider this a personal invite! :):):):)

Top Bottom