• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dai Goroh, Pilot/Swordsman Prodigy at your service!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrossoverMan

Smash Ace
Captain Falcon has been the sole representative of the F-Zero series for too long. Smash Bros needs some fresh blood to represent F-Zero. Black Shadow? Meh. Blood Falcon? Not really? Samurai Goroh? Very warm. In fact, I believe that the next F-Zero representative should be Samurai Goroh's rowdy son, Dai Goroh!

Dai Goroh

Dai Goroh has a surprising amount of potential to appear. He is more skilled than his father in hand-to-hand and sword combat, and his greedy but childish and aggressive personality makes him a fairly unique character in Smash Bros, what with all the goody two-shoes wimps like Ness and Lucas. Dai also pilots the Silver Rat, a machine far smaller and faster than Captain Falcon's Blue Falcon, and the machine could be used in some of his normal attacks.

Dai's fighting style would be very offensive and fast, but would lack defence. Dai would also use some less than conventional special moves and normal moves to get that extra advantage over his opponent. His moveset could also be more creative than his father's.

Moveset
Standard Special: Sword Slash (Dai pulls out his sword and starts rapidly swinging it around on the spot)
Side Special: Shoulder Bash (Dai charges forward and rams into opponents with his shoulder)
Up Special: Samurai Stomp (Dai jumps on his father's head and launches himself high into the air, while his father falls down)
Down Special: Silver Rat (Dai gets in his machine, the Silver Rat, and spins around on the spot once, knocking opponents on the ground away)
Final Smash: Fire Stingray (Dai jumps in the air and Samurai Goroh in his Fire Stingray flies past the stage similarly to Captain Falcon's Blue Falcon, but with shorter range. Any opponents who get hit by this get transported to the same track that appears in Captain Falcon's Final Smash. Samurai Goroh then charges towards the opponent in the Fire Stingray with his son riding on top. However, the Fire Stingray gets hits a crashed machine, which sends Dai hurtling towards the opponent, knocking the opponent away)

Morbi

Scavenger
I didn't even know he had a son. It would be interesting to say the least, but I think I speak for many when I assert that Samurai Goroh is the more likely/wanted candidate. Maybe he can be an assist trophy when Goroh is playable. :troll:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom