• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

D-Games Diplomacy 2014: Revengeance Reloaded II - Game Over! Raziek wins as Turkey! BSL 2nd place!

Handorin

Smash Hero
Yep. I joined and confirmed.

Get your towels ready, it's about to go down.

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
I'm way more excited for this than I should be...

I'm both terrified and exhilarated at the threat of being Italy: I decided to be a rebel and put it down as my 3rd choice :U

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
France
Germany
Italy

I figured no matter which one of these happened I'd get an interesting game at the very least, even if unsuccessful.

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
Seems like I'm either going to get France uncontested... or be Italy lol. I almost thought about competing for Russia but I decided against it.

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
how come i dont get a fancy sur-name like the rest of the others in the op raz? :(

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
For the record, I'm at a smash tournament today. Leaving in a few minutes. I'll be checking my phone. I have added everyone on skype and that's where you're most likely to find me (that or SWF).

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
I hadn't anticipated it at the time, but due to how the deadlines ended up overlapping, the phase lasts until the 25th.

If we could NOT wait all the way until deadline, that would be swell. I had assumed "don't process on weekends" meant that it would just not FINALIZE if the date landed on a weekend, but the weekend just doesn't count at ALL.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
If we want to set a deadline in 3 days, I could do that, but we would have to do that NOW so I could know when I need to get my **** together by.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Who else has a free afternoon today (and I mean the whole afternoon)? I would like to play a game of Diplomacy that moves at a faster clip.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
2 hours ago, but it would last into night. A game takes 4 hoursish. I've got 4 people who are interested at the moment.

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
If you're looking for somebody by the time and you don't start retardedly late I'd be down. Count me as a maybe and tag me in a post when you find enough people -1 interested

Top Bottom