• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Wii U (Currently) Unused Music in Smash Wii U

Ze Diglett

Smash Champion
Writing Team
NNID
ZeDiglett
How 'bout that Nintendo Land remix in the 50-Fact Extravaganza? I can't wait until the Miiverse stage is released so I can jam to that all day.

Aunt Jemima

It's ya girl
Tournament: Spectating sounds like it's taken straight out a Pokémon game.

SuaveChaser

Smash Journeyman
That Wii Channel remix is suave as hell can't wait for the miiverse stage and other features.

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Would have thought the Miiverse stage would have shared music with Battlefield, good to see otherwise. Can't wait to see what else discovered hidden in the game's files.

Inazuma

Smash Cadet
NNID
inazuma65
The Mario Paint music is so nostalgic and amazing. I wonder what it will end up being used on.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
The Mario Paint music is so nostalgic and amazing. I wonder what it will end up being used on.
Seems likely it will be for the Miiverse Stage. The style would fit it, and it's appropriate since "paintings", so to speak, will be showing up on the stage.

Come to think of it, Miiverse really does kind of derive from Mario Paint.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
I didn't extract these files, just so there is no confusion, nor did I upload them. I merely found the links and didn't see anybody talking about them around here, so I decided to share them, that's all.

Vaidya

Smash Apprentice
Holy **** the Wii Shopping Channel with Mii Channel is absolutely amazing. I'm guessing that, the 3DS version Mii Channel remix, and Tomodachi Life will be on Miiverse

Top Bottom