• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Critique/Rate my peach =X

Quaz

Smash Master
hm at 1:08 of first vid... its not a good idea to stay floating above fox, you can jump.. but don't float, you'll be open to any aerial like that fox uair

be sure to take advantage of float cancel, at 1:20 of first vid he shield-grabbed your float canceled fair, jab or dsmash him then right as you land to go through his sheild grab (be sure to mix it up so he has a harder time predicting)

you're fighting fox, that fox doesn't seem all that technical (you should dsmash him when he attemps waveshine and doesn't do it well)

try chain grabbing, peach can chaingrab fox to hell as low as 28%

when throwing turnips, try following up with floats to aerials and then float cancel them... its a great approach strategy with peach

overall, you're peach isn't too bad, but you just need to take advantage of your speed in float canceling and priority... Idk what to rate you tho

keep it up, you'll keep getting better ^^

timbu

Smash Apprentice
thanks for the help =]

i know i'm still bad, and i know my fox partner is not very good...i beat him every time.

i hope to get videos of me playing better players in the future, but thank you for the constructive advice =]

Top Bottom