• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Critique my Peach please

D. Disciple

Smash Master

HoshiPuri

Smash Journeyman
I couldn't access the two last videos. There is not much I'd say about your Peach. Just more .... turnips. A LOT more turnips.

MisterMoo

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Aaron_Rodgerz
Hmmmm, A usefull thing to do is this. When hes under the stage "Below the main platform" of FD using his Fire Falco to recover, Dont use Dsmash. the Dtilt will work way beter ^^

LaserBust

Smash Journeyman
Shame on Zeus for givin up and all, took some of the fun out of the vids =[. On the peach note tho.. yea it was kool. You did some nice CG's on the falco and rly abused the FC over a good 85% of his lasers o.O. Try to Usmash Falco out of his OverB You probably woulda sweetspotted and got the KO instead of just fmash. (Though it did happen a lil fast, you probably just freaked) I would use more turnips myself against the Cf and Marth. Speakin of marth, he almost Ken'ed you =[. I know a good way to escape a Ken combo is to wait for em to jump then attack em out of the combo or fastfall under the Dair. Ex. marth does dashed shorthopped Fair>Fair (now past the stage)> Jumps> Peach Nair. Just a quick tip. Cant say much more, good pch.

shotafan

Smash Cadet
You're Peach is good. I would recommend that after an fair to L-cancel, rather than blocking most of the time, maybe do something else.

Againts Marth and C.Falcon...use more turnips.

Plus: I'm sure you already know this but during float, if you attack to fast fall, you don't have to L-cancel b/c it does its automatic ^^. (Mikael is my hero!)

LaserBust

Smash Journeyman
I watched the samus and 1 fox. Great matches, remember to spam FC vs. Samus considering it takes away one of her best approaches (Missiles). Try subsituting yur Fsmash edgeguard for Fair or FCed Dair>Nair. Anyway, yea its all good. Nice job.

Top Bottom