• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Critique my ICs

Genuine

Smash Apprentice
Well I can say Ive been playing with them for a decent amount of time.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=V6djAnULEi4

http://youtube.com/watch?v=GF5r9ZofCqU This one wasnt too serious and you really shouldnt evaluate my skills from this one. You could however look into my technicall ability

My main problem is I think I smash to much. It hasnt screwed me over yet but I fear I might get owned if I face some of the best people in my state. I will try to get more vids.

mood4food77

Smash Hero
you focus on the grab too much, and your sheild game isnt' so great

also, marth can DI out of dthrow dair, don't know why he didn't, but don't do it, do dthrow usmash to something else

Binx

Smash Master
Well I would use the dthrow dair until you find out if he knows how to break it or not since it seems to work pretty well I would go ahead and use it until he learns how to DI it properly. However that marth seems to be really impatient and thats where he is going to be crippled, everytime he impatiently throws that fsmash is a time he will be punished and its not something better players are going to do for you. Basically you are both at a skill level where your mistakes cause normally unaffective tactics to become quite effective, but dont count on them.

Binx

Smash Master
If you have to ask you probably are, it depends on how often they hit, if you only use 1 move and it hits every time then there is no reason to use it, if you are being punished or think you should be being punished then you either should try and create some new playing habbits or help your friend learn when he can punish you so you have a reason to change it up.

Genuine

Smash Apprentice
Well you yourself said that we are at a level where mistakes cause normally unaffective tactics to become quite effective. Ive never been punished but Ive also never had a chance to face any good smashers yet

Binx

Smash Master
If you are facing a limited playing pool and want to get better you need to analyze the frame data and things of your guy's characters and help eachother find counters to your tactics, be creative and you will both/all improve over time.

Top Bottom