• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Wii U CPUs using equipment in Master Orders

LimitCrown

Smash Ace
NNID
LimitCrown
3DS FC
0903-2850-8324
Is there something that triggers the CPUs to use custom moves and equipment in Master Orders. Until now, when I was completing the Master Orders challenges, the CPU's didn't seem to use either the equipment or any custom moves.

Cha Cha San

Smash Cadet
I haven't noticed any of them using equipment and I exclusively play it with custom chars. There haven't been any cpu's starting with items or perfect shield explosions that are easy to notice. I could have just not noticed less obvious equipment I suppose. Maybe that's what the golden ticket does?

maxpower1227

Smash Lord
Someone mentioned earlier that selling equipment can cause the CPU to use it in these modes. Could that be it?

LimitCrown

Smash Ace
NNID
LimitCrown
3DS FC
0903-2850-8324
For example , in a Master Orders challenge, I was playing as the Villager and it was a timed battle with Ness, Diddy Kong, and Shulk. Diddy Kong seemed to have an Unharmed Attacker/Speedster badge.

Top Bottom