• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Covina Smash Fest come on down

RenX

Smash Apprentice
March 28 Wensday sometime after 3pm-10pm no fees just good old smash bring people bring cubes bring small tvs give me a call for info 714 722 1887 Mike

5119 n arroway ave
covina ca

RenX

Smash Apprentice
its u the savage blue boy i think neberhood P and some other people i forget there names dont worry there will be people

RenX

Smash Apprentice
Im trying to get as many people as i can here cuz its my house so i can have who ever over btw im tryin to get dsf to come and im looking into lugie as well

Nasty_Nate

Smash Lord
cool, do you need a cube? Cause Im down to bring mine, but only if I have to/

mrb1tch3s

Smash Ace
yeah...i can cuz i dun have a ride >.<...id go if i had a ride....well...i dunno...if the guys im gonna MM flake out then ill see about a ride

Lit

Smash Ace
**** i cant go... i have to be wit my girl she just had surgery so i cant go... >.<

Lit

Smash Ace
but ill be able to go to twarradens tourney so if ill be able to play everyone there ^_^

mrb1tch3s

Smash Ace
are there that many crews coming? i think SUN is the only crew that will be there...i guess the rest of us can for a small crew to take u guys on :D

Lit

Smash Ace
maybe everyone there can just make a small crew to play us.... thats a good idea

Lit

Smash Ace
well just hope u guys dont choose 6th first than!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ^_^

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
i dont get off til 7, so even if i was on my way home it'd take a minute for me to get there. and i have a school project so i probably won't be able to go.

Nasty_Nate

Smash Lord
I was only Smashboards person to go.... shame on yous.....
It was cool though mike

Top Bottom