• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Corrin's Kill Confirm

Beetle Juice

Smash Journeyman
I haven't seen this on the threads but it seems that Corrin can KO the opponent with weak shot B into a full hop side B starting at 85%. It is indeed a true combo (two hits) and can be fired from half way of FD distance the furthest (meaning you can do it closer). The tipper is really easy to land, and more importantly you may need to input a dash before a full hop.

D

Deleted member 189823

I've been practicing this today and I have a hard time landing a tipper Side B. Does Full Hop pretty much position you automatically, so that is easy?
I don't have trouble landing other KO moves from the B, but this one in particular is really hard.

Noro~

Smash Cadet
SideBs sweetspot can be a bit iffy. I've landed tippers that I thought were sourspots and vice versa. But keep practicing, you'll get it down eventually.

WhiteMageBD

Smash Apprentice
NNID
wmiller2533
at mid range with dragon fang shot mostly charge, if your fast enough, it combos into quick dragon lunge, and it will kill near the ledge at 110%.

Windwraith

Smash Rookie
I wouldn't say it's a true combo, as like Kaito suggested, I've found that they're able to DI just enough to avoid it, but it's still a great combo. It takes a fair amount of practice, but it's very effective.

WhiteMageBD

Smash Apprentice
NNID
wmiller2533
I wouldn't say it's a true combo, as like Kaito suggested, I've found that they're able to DI just enough to avoid it, but it's still a great combo. It takes a fair amount of practice, but it's very effective.
how could they di it, they are sitting still paralyzed by dragon fang shot. and im talking about the quick dragon lunge grounded version where you instantly pin the opponent, and kill them with the kick.

Last edited:

WhiteMageBD

Smash Apprentice
NNID
wmiller2533
Because if the stun doesn't last long enough, or you aren't just close enough, then launch sets in, which they can utilize to DI.
thats what i mean, if your fast enough, you should be able to pin them just before paralyzer wears off, also i said dfs is mostly charge, theres a lot of lag in the bite if you fully charge it.

Last edited:

WhiteMageBD

Smash Apprentice
NNID
wmiller2533
btw, what zero said, uair seems to be a good follow up after dfs as well to list another option.

Top Bottom