• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Corrin can freeze ZSS in a grab

Frio

Smash Champion
Here's a vid uploaded: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DOfMKEA-rOY

I've tried it on sheik and a couple of others but I haven't tested it that thoroughly yet. Seems to only work on ZSS so far and it can occur on any ledge. She'd only released when you pummel her or toss her.

Last edited:

Windwraith

Smash Rookie
This seems absurdly bizarre. This made it to the character's launch? Weird.

vegeta18

Smash Journeyman
that is really weird, you think there would be rules against doing that in tournament though? i could see that considered as stalling, like lets say you have a percent lead and you land the grab, you can just hold them there until the time runs out?

Skitrel

Smash Journeyman
that is really weird, you think there would be rules against doing that in tournament though? i could see that considered as stalling, like lets say you have a percent lead and you land the grab, you can just hold them there until the time runs out?
Stalling in ways that an opponent can't counter is fundamentally banned at any tournament and even if it's not a written rule the TO's decision is final.

If it's not written, I expect it to be considered banned regardless if used in that way.

In doubles this is totally viable tech to know about though. But I see no reason to use it there when a pin is so much easier.

Last edited:

Splebel

Smash Journeyman
What's this? Another character is trying to take Pac-Man's title of "Glitchiest Character"? This needs to be patched out before he becomes real competition.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Yeah, no TO worth their salt would ever let this fly in tournament. Falls pretty clearly under the stalling clause.

Top Bottom