• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Cool Sheik trick I found

AndrethePanda

Smash Rookie
NNID
AndrethePanda
After a while I decided to try playing All-Star. I was using Sheik in Jungle Japes and I down B'd while on the ledge and it bounced me directly to the ledge further out. Thought it was pretty cool so I wanted to share it.

(You can do this on any of the central platforms ledges. Doesn't have to be on the right.)

Last edited:

Tristan_win

Not dead.
I don't think this deserves a thread dedicated to this note but still good to know.

^-^ Please keep sharing what you find but maybe post something like this in the general thread next time.

Last edited:

?.?

Smash Journeyman
Lol might as well add some facts to this since it's already here... you can go to either ledge of the outside platforms, if you have no input pressed this will make you go to the outside ledge but if you hold towards center stage just a bit you'll grab the inside ledge also if you're on the inside ledge of the outer platform and you drop and d a down+b towards center stage you can pop over to the other side. All of this is actually quite easy, plus it just looks so freakin cool.

AndrethePanda

Smash Rookie
NNID
AndrethePanda
I don't think this deserves a thread dedicated to this note but still good to know.

^-^ Please keep sharing what you find but maybe post something like this in the general thread next time.
Sorry, I'm new to this community. I'll make sure of that.

Top Bottom