• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connor's Tiny-*** Smashfest this Saturday?

Marth/Falco Pro

Smash Lord
Well, I got the okay from my parents and they're letting me have a tiny smashfest in my room which is well, tiny. It could probably only have a max of 6 people so yeah, that's why it's tiny. If anyone just wants to come to have some fun and get some good friendlies in, why not come? The first 6 ppl telling me they can make it will be allowed to come. Sorry to everyone in the smash community, I know it's small but better to have a tiny smashfest then none at all right?

time: 11A.M. - 6P.M.
date: February 24th a.k.a this saturday
rules: just have fun and BYOC. Also, please be quiet, my sister will be getting rest after an injury so please, try not to be rowdy. :)

Anyone can come, it's all just for fun and for some of us to hopefully get better. :) There'll be 2 tvs which is tiny so I can see why you wouldnt wanna come. Thanks everyone and I hope I get to see some new people and some old friends aswell. kthxbai ^_^

The 6 people coming:
1.Evilnemesis
2.Kanzaki
3.J0VAN
4.AutumnLeaf
One more person >__>

Kanzaki

Smash Champion
Ey Nashun, bring Hero =] First time I played you guys was my first ever smash fest, I've gotten a LOT better... btw, I'm the one that drove off with your TV if you don't remember =]

By the way, my friend's name is FlanWielder, some people might know him.

Lies_and_Truth

Smash Apprentice
lol how unexpected, cant come due to sickness *sniff* its a pretty bad cold, my borther probably gave it to me for good luck

Ey Nashun, bring Hero =] First time I played you guys was my first ever smash fest, I've gotten a LOT better... btw, I'm the one that drove off with your TV if you don't remember =]

By the way, my friend's name is FlanWielder, some people might know him.
i think ive seen him on gamefaqs

Nashun

Smash Ace
I remember you, that was the first time me and hero met mcrusty rofl. hero and i also improved a ton since that last smashfest, it'd be cool to see you again. oh yeah, i asked flanwielder to play sometime on aim but he's always been busy. i'd like to play him again as well. Connor, can you add Hero to the list? i'll bring him as well if it's not too much trouble and if it's not too many people.

Kanzaki

Smash Champion
Well.. my friend can't make it, cause he's working... So scratch him off the list.. He's FlanWeilder by the way.. he's on the list twice >.>

Nashun

Smash Ace
So sorry Connor, I won't be able to make this smashfest. Something came up, hopefully you'll be able to find someone to replace me on kinda short notice.

Kanzaki, we're going to have to play another time =(

Top Bottom