• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Confusion Reflect in Comparison to NL or Cape

Darkmask

Smash Journeyman
Just what is the timeframe for reflecting attacks using Confusion? I seem to sometimes have trouble being able to reflect attacks from projectile heavy characters like Link and Samus, but notice that come reflect attacks like Mario's Cape and especially Zelda's Nayru's Love seem to have extra frames of reflect, it looks like the move is over yet it still ends up reflecting. Just want some feedback one how hard/easy it is using Confusion to be a consistent projectile reflector.

Master Raven

Smash Master
I have a pretty easy time deflecting with Confusion. It has a decently big enough hitbox that it shouldn't take much difficulty in deflecting projectiles. When you use it outside its grab range, there should be a flash of light. That is where the deflection box is. I'm not sure if it has extra frames of deflection like those other moves you mentioned.

Kolbin

Smash Cadet
It does have extra frames at the end just like the cape. If timed correctly, Mewtwo can situationally reflect 2 fireballs/ Wolf lasers with a single confusion.

Top Bottom