• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Compilation of smashboards knowledge...

Barbs Jr

Smash Apprentice
Hey guys,

There's a lot of down time at my job where I don't have anything to do, so lately I had been emailing cool pieces of information that I might use later to myself. Thought I'd share it with you guys, has tips from people like Han Solo, Star King, ballin4life, Boom, etc as well as a bunch of combos. It is by no means a complete be all end all guide or anything, just has stuff that I thought would be helpful eventually for me and anyone else who has started to become competent tech skill wise but wants to improve things like movement and combos.

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B8v-LVupSpYReTFMN3R3aWI1dlU/edit?usp=sharing

Not going to be that helpful for a lot of the regulars here because you were the guys that actually said these things, but hopefully this'll save some people like me from having to go through hundreds of pages of Star King vs. battlecow silliness (although it is kinda funny)

The Star King

Smash Hero
dunno what you mean about Star King vs Battlecow silliness

unless you're talking about like 3 years ago

Yeah it asks for an e-mail. I wanna see what dumb things I said and call myself out. You don't get to do that every day.

The Star King

Smash Hero
You forgot "I've seen Ness recover vs good players before. You guys need to stop saying he never recovers."

Yes guys it's hyperbole

Top Bottom