• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Compendium help sign up thread (Jbandit, rPSI, Levitas)

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Okay now as I mentioned before we need a compendium.

Well this is the gateway to start planning to make one. I have been talking this over with Levitas and rPSI and I think we have a good idea on what to do.

I am just going to keep this sign up thread very simplistic

So here is what we want. We want to make a compendium with all the Lucas's input and help. That way the guide is fun for us all and everyone has a say. However the Chiefs of this project will have the power to veto anything they seem unplausible to help the compendium.

The Chiefs are as follows:

Jbandit (me ;P)

RocketPSIence

Levitas

There are groups everyone can sign up to work for with the project leaders. They are as follows.

------------------------
Groups
------------------------

Framework - Levitas

Physical Attacks - rPSI

Projectiles - Jbandit

Grabbing - Jbandit

Pictures - rPSI

Playstyles - Levitas

Basics - Undecided (still thinking upon)

Advanced Techniques - Undecided (still thinking upon)

Just use this simple sign up to sign up. And you can sign up for more than one. When working on a group you will be reporting to the Chiefs as they give out jobs they want or if you want to talk to them about a certain idea you might have or just to help out more.

-------------

Forum Name:
Groups you want to work on:
What you want most in this compendium:

-------------

All we want is to have fun making a cool new compendium. Feel free to chat about what you want in the guide on here with your other fellow Lucas but keep it guide related. Any chat non-related to the guide should be taken to the General Discussion. Though im leniant so bleh.

And see this is very simplistic. :p

rPSIvysaur

[ɑɹsaɪ]
Shiny Wobbuffet uses Reserve!

Also Yink must dutifully serve to get pictures.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
*facepalm* and I wanna be an english teacher.....anyways yea lemme fix that.

Edit: Fixed and let's get this up and running

~Pink Fresh~

Smash Master
I can give alot of general informaton and character specific information.

If you need knowledge, backed by personal experience, then I'll be glad to help.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
I need pics of all the Projectiles in a way you think is cool. Also of the grabs. Though I think all the Chiefs need pictures. I will get you a list of what I need. ^^

rPSIvysaur

[ɑɹsaɪ]
Well I guess you'll be on the team? :V

I'ma go pretty in depth with 'em though

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Hailcrest you could join the Physical group and help with everything in it. rPSI would be in charge though.

Though do as you please ^^ but everything in that category has to go through rPSI.

Tyr_03

Smash Champion
Why are we making another guide again? There's already like 4.

There's only like 6 things to even know to play Lucas. The rest is all knowing matchups.

rPSIvysaur

[ɑɹsaɪ]
Wobbuffet RocketPSIence wanted to make some really in depth s*** that he probably won't finish.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
name fixed cuz that's the better name for what I was thinking of ;P

Lol Levitas xD

Well it seems all the other boards have a compendium of moves and techniques for Lucas. Your guide is good though.

If people don't want it it will die slowly otherwise it would be fun to do. :3 *shrug*

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
I need pics of all the Projectiles in a way you think is cool. Also of the grabs. Though I think all the Chiefs need pictures. I will get you a list of what I need. ^^
Sure, take your time. I'll be lurking stopping in every so often.

Reim

Smash Journeyman
Well. I could try and get some nice pictures. If I can find my SD-card to save them on, that is... And stuff.

lil cj

Smash Lord
Why are we making another guide again? There's already like 4.

There's only like 6 things to even know to play Lucas. The rest is all knowing matchups.
These things

1.PK Fire
2.Dair/Nair combos
3.Pivate Grab
4.Edge Guarding
5.Spacing
6.Zap Jump/Magnet Pull

Top Bottom