• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Shulk Social : Starting to feel it!

GuyWithTheFace

Harbinger of smut and drag queens
NNID
GuyWithTheFace23
3DS FC
5413-0018-1146
And they're all going on the playlist! Verdict to come tonight.

Keep em coming if there are more.
Agniratha (Night), Once We Part Ways, and The Awakening of the Giant are my three contributions. I'd say the Main Theme too, but it's already been mentioned.

Last edited:

Creo

Smash Champion
NNID
Creo93
And they're all going on the playlist! Verdict to come tonight.

Keep em coming if there are more.
:link:
- Unfinished Battle
- Frontier Village (Day)

^^ Those are a couple of my favorites! Another two good ones not yet mentioned(?) would be:

- Central Factory
- Zanza

Last edited:

Nammy12

Smash Lord
NNID
Nammy12
You're going to have a busy night if you're going to listen to all of these aren't you? :p

-Regret
-Sorrow (goes well with rainy mood)
-Hope
-The night before the decisive battle
-One who gets in our way
-Colony 6 Future
-Colony 9 (Day/Night)

And all the ones mentioned above.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Favorite Xenoblade music, huh? I might as well post links with the song titles for the sake of convenience.

Main Theme
Colony 9 (Day)
Gaur Plains (Day)
Gaur Plains (Night)
Agniratha, Imperial Capital
Mechonis Field
Central Factory
Riki the Legendary Hero
Engage the Enemy
Unfinished Battle
Tragic Decision
Time To Fight!
Mechanical Rhythm
You Will Know Our Names
One Who Gets in Our Way
To the Last Battle

On the subject of Smash 4 Wii U, I've been playing that lately and maining Shulk and Link, plus I've been learning Sheik.

Locke 06

Sayonara, bye bye~
NNID
tl.206
If someone wants to help me sort this playlist in a good way... it would be most appreciated. For the songs that were mentioned for 2 versions, I'd like to include both but space them out. Organizing by chronological order in the game would make a lot of sense as well. But also organizing by mood would be helpful as well.

Nevermind. I'm just going with my playlist. I had too much fun.

Here's my playlist right now ordered purely based on the titles to make a cohesive story. I feel silly. May or may not be remotely close to the plot of Xenoblade Chronicles. Song titles are in italics.

DISCLAIMER: I KNOW ABSOLUTELY NOTHING ABOUT THE REAL PLOT OF XENOBLADE CHRONICLES.

Prologue goes before Main Theme. Game starts in Colony 9 where you meet Shulk and Fiora. Shulk heads off to Gaur Plains to Engage the Enemy. The enemy is a machine and he ends up in the Field of the Machina with the fight music as Mechanical Rhythm. After defeating a giant machine, he finds the God Slaying Sword On the Fallen Arm of his opponent. He heads back to talk to Fiora but he realizes that he must leave her, for he has a quest to do with the sword Once We (they) Part Ways. However, it is a Tragic Decision. He sneaks away at night through Gaur Plains to go to Agarintha City at night and Reminisce(s). It's too crowded with people that remind him of Fiora, so he goes to Mt. Valak (still night) to (While I) Think. He realizes he took this quest and there is an Unfinished Battle, so he heads to Colony 6 to stock up. Then starts traveling through the Eryth Sea to get to the Satoryl Marsh (night). There, The Awakening of the Giant, also known as Zanza, occurs and he has to fight it. Traumatized by his first real battle with the sword, he returns to Mt. Valak in the morning to think. He decides to make the journey to go back to where he found the sword and passes through Frontier Village (Day) on his way there to stock up. He eventually finds himself back On the Fallen Arm (Night) and thinks about all of his Memories. Here he meets Riki the Legendary Hero With a new resolve to go about his quest, he heads back to Agarintha City to go to the Central Factory. Finally, it's Time to Fight! and there's One Who Gets in Our Way. Shulk and Riki declares to his opponent that You Will Know Our Names, but is defeated with Riki dead. With Anger, he returns to Alcomoth City at night for lodging. That night, he goes through the an emotional rollercoaster (regrets not saving Riki, sorrowful about his death, but then hopeful that he can avenge him). The next morning he wakes up to a music box that makes him Reminisce about Fiora. He decides to head back to Colony 9 to make amends with her before he leaves. The night before the Decisive Battle he spends with her. Then the next day he goes To the Last Battle which takes place at Gaur Plains and fights his nemesis. He wins (or loses?!) and the end credits roll (Beyond the Sky).

Playlist in order of appearance in Locke's version of Xenoblade Chronicles.
- Prologue A/B
- Main Theme
- Colony 9 (Night)
- Shulk and Fiora
- Gaur Plains (Night)
- Engage the Enemy
- Field of the Machina
- Mechanical Rhythm
- God Slaying Sword
- On the Fallen Arm... (Day)
- Once We Part Ways
- Tragic Decision (full)
- Agniritha City (Night)
- Reminiscence (original)
- Mt. Valak (Night)
- While I think
- Unfinished Battle
- Colony 6 (Future)
- Eryth Sea
- Satoryl Marsh (Night)
- The Awakening of the Giant
- Zanza
- Mt. Valak (Morning)
- Frontier Village (Day)
- On the Fallen Arm... (Night)
- Memories
- Riki the Legendary Hero
- Agniratha City (Day)
- Central Factory
- Time to Fight!
- One who gets in our way
- You Will Know Our Names
- Anger, Darkness of the Heart
- Alcomoth City (Night)
- Regret
- Sorrow
- Hope
- Reminiscence (Music box)
- Colony 9 (Day)
- The night before the decisive battle
- To the Last Battle
- Gaur Plains (Day)
- Beyond the Sky

Last edited:

Nammy12

Smash Lord
NNID
Nammy12
If someone wants to help me sort this playlist in a good way... it would be most appreciated. For the songs that were mentioned for 2 versions, I'd like to include both but space them out. Organizing by chronological order in the game would make a lot of sense as well. But also organizing by mood would be helpful as well.

Nevermind. I'm just going with my playlist. I had too much fun.

Here's my playlist right now ordered purely based on the titles to make a cohesive story. I feel silly. May or may not be remotely close to the plot of Xenoblade Chronicles. Song titles are in italics.

Prologue goes before Main Theme. Game starts in Colony 9 where you meet Shulk and Fiora. Shulk heads off to Gaur Plains to Engage the Enemy. The enemy is a machine and he ends up in the Field of the Machina with the fight music as Mechanical Rhythm. After defeating a giant machine, he finds the God Slaying Sword On the Fallen Arm of his opponent. He heads back to talk to Fiora but he realizes that he must leave her, for he has a quest to do with the sword Once We (they) Part Ways. However, it is a Tragic Decision. He sneaks away at night through Gaur Plains to go to Agarintha City at night and Reminisce(s). It's too crowded with people that remind him of Fiora, so he goes to Mt. Valak (still night) to (While I) Think. He realizes he took this quest and there is an Unfinished Battle, so he heads to Colony 6 to stock up. Then starts traveling through the Eryth Sea to get to the Satoryl Marsh (night). There, The Awakening of the Giant, also known as Zanza, occurs and he has to fight it. Traumatized by his first real battle with the sword, he returns to Mt. Valak in the morning to think. He decides to make the journey to go back to where he found the sword and passes through Frontier Village (Day) on his way there to stock up. He eventually finds himself back On the Fallen Arm (Night) and thinks about all of his Memories. Here he meets Riki the Legendary Hero With a new resolve to go about his quest, he heads back to Agarintha City to go to the Central Factory. Finally, it's Time to Fight! and there's One Who Gets in Our Way. Shulk and Riki declares to his opponent that You Will Know Our Names, but is defeated with Riki dead. With Anger, he returns to Alcomoth City at night for lodging. That night, he goes through the an emotional rollercoaster (regrets not saving Riki, sorrowful about his death, but then hopeful that he can avenge him). The next morning he wakes up to a music box that makes him Reminisce about Fiora. He decides to head back to Colony 9 to make amends with her before he goes To the Last Battle. The night before the Decisive Battle he spends with her. Then the next day he goes to Gaur Plains to fight his nemesis. He wins (or loses?!) and the end credits roll (Beyond the Sky).

Playlist in order of appearance in Locke's version of Xenoblade Chronicles.
- Prologue A/B
- Main Theme
- Colony 9 (Night)
- Shulk and Fiora
- Gaur Plains (Night)
- Engage the Enemy
- Field of the Machina
- Mechanical Rhythm
- God Slaying Sword
- On the Fallen Arm... (Day)
- Once We Part Ways
- Tragic Decision (full)
- Agniritha City (Night)
- Reminiscence (original)
- Mt. Valak (Night)
- While I think
- Unfinished Battle
- Colony 6 (Future)
- Eryth Sea
- Satoryl Marsh (Night)
- The Awakening of the Giant
- Zanza
- Mt. Valak (Morning)
- Frontier Village (Day)
- On the Fallen Arm... (Night)
- Memories
- Riki the Legendary Hero
- Agniratha City (Day)
- Central Factory
- Time to Fight!
- One who gets in our way
- You Will Know Our Names
- Anger, Darkness of the Heart
- Alcomoth City (Night)
- Regret
- Sorrow
- Hope
- Reminiscence (Music box)
- Colony 9 (Day)
- To the Last Battle
- The night before the decisive battle
- Gaur Plains (Day)
- Beyond the Sky
I'd play a game with that story. But why did Riki have to die? :c

Locke 06

Sayonara, bye bye~
NNID
tl.206
I'd play a game with that story. But why did Riki have to die? :c
HUUGE SPOILER.
Riki slept with Fiora while Shulk was away and Shulk let him die on purpose. But then realized how much of a terrible person he was to just let him die even though he kind of deserved it

ABORT. RIKI DIED AN HONORABLE DEATH.

Last edited:
HUUGE SPOILER.
Riki slept with Fiora while Shulk was away and Shulk let him die on purpose. But then realized how much of a terrible person he was to just let him die even though he kind of deserved it
What the **** did I just?

O_o

Nammy12

Smash Lord
NNID
Nammy12
HUUGE SPOILER.
Oh.... that makes sense.
But Riki's already married and has a bunch of children. How could you heropon?!

Locke 06

Sayonara, bye bye~
NNID
tl.206
Oh.... that makes sense.
But Riki's already married and has a bunch of children. How could you heropon?!
Not in this game.

Should've put a disclaimer, I know absolutely nothing about the plot of Xenoblade. I assume shulk and fiora are a thing... Right?

Riki's a person like Shulk... Right?

Last edited:

Locke 06

Sayonara, bye bye~
NNID
tl.206
um...
ABORT. ABORT. ABORT.

Riki's died an honorable death that Shulk saw with Vision, but was helpless to do anything to save him.

Who is this Melia person? Does she have a theme song that I should listen to? Because if so, I'll put her into the story. I can finally have a name for the nemesis! She can be someone he meets at Colony 6 and goes through the entire story as a third wheel even though her feelings for Shulk are very clear. (Classic Eponine role... except I think I'd let her live unlike Eponine)

Last edited:
ABORT. ABORT. ABORT.

Riki's died an honorable death that Shulk saw with Vision, but was helpless to do anything to save him.

Who is this Melia person? Does she have a theme song that I should listen to? Because if so, I'll put her into the story. I can finally have a name for the nemesis! She can be someone he meets at Colony 6 and goes through the entire story as a third wheel even though her feelings for Shulk are very clear. (Classic Eponine role... except I think I'd let her live unlike Eponine)

Well um. Yeah, let's stick with that :D

Also, good one with Eponine btw. She totally got a good ending in Les Miserables

Last edited:

Nammy12

Smash Lord
NNID
Nammy12
ABORT. ABORT. ABORT.

Who is this Melia person? Does she have a theme song that I should listen to? Because if so, I'll put her into the story. I can finally have a name for the nemesis! She can be someone he meets at Colony 6 and goes through the entire story as a third wheel even though her feelings for Shulk are very clear.

She's part of a race called the High Entia (think bird people) and she's the successor to the throne, except that she also has human blood and due to racism up there they don't want her on the throne thus leading to an assassination attempt which Shulk rescues her from.
I guess you could say there's a bit of rivalry over her and Fiora but she does seem to accept that Fiora is the one for Shulk even if she still has feelings.
Oh, and she uses magic.

Last edited:

GuyWithTheFace

Harbinger of smut and drag queens
NNID
GuyWithTheFace23
3DS FC
5413-0018-1146
ABORT. ABORT. ABORT.

Basically Melia is Monolith Soft's punching bag.

Also literally best character.

TrueSapphire

Smash Apprentice
Ha ha ha! Okay, I got a good laugh reading this page! XD

...Besides, I'm the one that's supposed to write good, legitimate Xenoblade fanfics that makes sense. (And by that, I only have one Xenoblade fanfic...)

After all, there's only 118 Xenoblade fanfics in its section as of this post.

Last edited:

Locke 06

Sayonara, bye bye~
NNID
tl.206
Alright. I'll edit Eponine Melia into the story after dinner.

In any case, thanks for the music suggestions. Can't wait to actually listen to the songs of Xenoblade the Musical.

Wait.. is this actually her theme?
I always associated it more with Fiora and Egil since it plays when you go to rescue Fiora. When does this play for Melia?
Melia is Tragic

Also, I love this community <3

Nammy12

Smash Lord
NNID
Nammy12
I actually think this would be Melia's theme
Plays when you defeat Lorithia and Melia sees Kallian for the last time

Depending on your perspective, page 69 is where everything went either wrong or right

Pick your choice

spiderfreak1011

Smash Ace
NNID
spiderfreak1011
3DS FC
3050-8430-0117
Alright. I'll edit Eponine Melia into the story after dinner.

In any case, thanks for the music suggestions. Can't wait to actually listen to the songs of Xenoblade the Musical.
Once you've listened to the OST, i would reccommend listening to this remix of Xenoblade's glorious soundtrack:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ryi1bxVMmzU&index=11

They're fanmade re-orchestration of a few of Xenoblade's tracks, but they are DEFINITELY worth listening to IMO. They are really freaking good, my favorite is the Agniratha remix.

D

Deleted member

So... I come onto this page and I am reading a weird fanfic where Riki dies because he had Fiora cheat on Shulk and Shulk lets him die?
At least it's not as weird as that Shulk, Monado, and Hades fanfic that was made during speculation.

As for my favorite Xenoblade songs in no particular order:
Hometown (Day)
Colony 9 (Day)
Gaur Plain (Day)
Satorl Marsh (Night)
Makna Forest (Day and Night)
Frontier Village (Day and Night)
Eryth Sea (Day and Night)
Valak Mountain (Night)
Sword Valley (Day and Night)
Mechonis Field
Central Factory
Agniratha (Day and Night)
To the Last Battle
Once We Part Ways
Tragic Decision
You Will Know Our Names (my favorite Xenoblade song)
Mechanical Rhythm
Unfinished Battle
One that Gets in Our Way
Engage the Enemy
Zanza
God Slaying Sword
Beyond the Sky

Melia and Luigi could learn a lot from each other, being 3rd wheels.
Melia will forget about Shulk the second she meets good old Luigi. A lot of girls love Luigi!
Including Lucina.

Last edited by a moderator:

Nammy12

Smash Lord
NNID
Nammy12
So... I come onto this page and I am reading a weird fanfic where Riki dies because he had Fiora cheat on Shulk and Shulk lets him die?
At least it's not as weird as that Shulk, Monado, and Hades fanfic that was made during speculation.
I've actually never read that. Is there a link somewhere?
I'm going to regret this aren't I?

Top Bottom