• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

COGnitive Gaming Re-signs Wizzrobe And Signs Mew2King

LiteralGrill

Smokin' Hot~
COGnitive gaming has announced they have re-signed Justin “Wizzrobe” Hallett as well as signed Jason “M2K” Zimmerman to their team. Most know @Mew2King as one of the "Melee Gods" and for his strong play across all Smash titles. Owner of COGnitive gaming David "SmugglinRum" Fri II had this to say on his signing:

While being with COGnitive Gaming, @Wizzrobe has had several achievements most notably a 3rd place finish at Smash 64 at Apex 2015. "SmugglinRum" said, “I’m very excited to have Wizzy back with COG, he has proven to be a fierce competitor and encapsulates the COGnitive mantra.”

With Evo 2015 incoming it will be interesting to see how these two players do and represent COGnitive Gaming. The full announcement is available on COGnitive Gaming's website.

SmashCapps was wondering if M2K would get a new sponsor soon, looks like it happened! Follow him on Twitter to discuss anything and everything Smash.

Last edited:

Omar_25

Smash Superstar
I think that they should have kept wizzrobe. But that's awesome that M2K has another sponsor.

Sonnet

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Kuch11
I think that they should have kept wizzrobe. But that's awesome that M2K has another sponsor.
“I’m very excited to have Wizzy back with COG, he has proven to be a fierce competitor and encapsulates the COGnitive mantra.
They didn't drop him. He didn't resign, he re-signed.

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
I'm so confused... Did I read the article wrong or something?
COGnitive gaming has announced they have re-signed Justin “Wizzrobe” Hallett
I think you read it as "resign". The author wrote re-sign which means that Wozzrobe signed up with COG again to extend his sponsorship. He didn't resign.

Kind of confusing. I think re-contracted would of been a better word to use....

Omar_25

Smash Superstar
I think you read it as "resign". The author wrote re-sign which means that Wozzrobe signed up with COG again to extend his sponsorship. He didn't resign.

Kind of confusing. I think re-contracted would of been a better word to use....
yep, that's how I read it at first. I now understand.

Cazdon

Smash Ace
NNID
Cazdon
3DS FC
4355-9882-5183
COG's got their own Smite skin. That is all I know about them. :p Well congratulations to those two.

Gidy

Smash Lord
NNID
I-Gidy-I
3DS FC
0834-3126-6726
I want them to team at Melee

Last edited:

Game 5

Smash Cadet
I wish M2K would have just signed with one of the really big teams.

Top Bottom