• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Characters for Project M Discussion Thread (Voting Closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chzrm3

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3926-5442-3703
The point was what it always was. Pichu was garbage. Why do you want a piece of trash like Pichu back besides nostalgia? Is there a real reason? An actual way to make Pichu playable?

This might sound silly and a little ridiculous, but I actually really liked having an intentionally bad character in Melee. I was playing with some friends a couple weeks ago who don't really play Smash much at all (one didn't even know the controls), so I just messed around as Pichu the whole time. It was hilarious, and even though I'm a pretty competitive guy and these dudes were as casual as you can get, we all had a great time. They don't really know that someone like Kirby is just as bad, or that picking Roy or Mewtwo would also be tough on me. (Actually, my casual friends have always thought Roy and Marth were both really good, haha.) But even casual players recognize that Pichu is 'lolbad', so it kind of... helped them relax? I dunno. I'm always very careful not to make casual players feel uncomfortable, because I know that some people don't enjoy a competitive atmosphere. So Pichu's kind of a signal that even though I play Melee a lot, I'm not concerned about winning right now.

He really does work well as a nice "handicap", too. There's a handicap mode already, or you can also just run off the edge and throw away stocks, but people don't really like that. It's kind of degrading to say to one of my friends "Want me to turn on handicap mode? Want me to run off the edge and die?" They want to go at you with everything they have, and not feel like you're letting them win - so if you pick Pichu against a less skilled opponent, he can still go at you full throttle and feel like he's beaten you when he's won. A lot of my friends put up good fights, but when we fight I can 2-3 stock them reliably. I'm not trying to brag btw, I'm REALLY REALLY bad at Melee and get totally stomped every time I enter a tourney. It's just that relative to my friends, I'm a bit better. So when I pick Pichu, the matches get closer and my friends can come within striking distance/beat me.

There are other weak characters - you could just as soon pick Kirby and have an arguably tougher time against most people in Melee. But in Project M, the goal is for every character to be great, so in an ideal scenario, there won't be anyone who's on that level of 'bad'. It means that when the full cast of characters is in Project M, and there's no reason for us to turn on Melee anymore, I won't have a more subtle way of going easy on my friends without making them feel like I'm letting them win.

And with that void, Pichu becomes an interesting choice. A unique playstyle, a glass-cannon fighter, and an intentional/brazen handicap. Great for making people extra salty, having challenging matches against people who you're a bit better than, or just messing around with your more casual friends.

I do agree with Michael Jordan's well-written post, though; the Pichu debate is very emotional, and it's unlikely that we're going to change anybody's minds at the end of the day. Before we move on to Isaac (and yes! Let's talk about Isaac! I'm really curious about him! :D), I just wanted to share what the character means to me and a little bit about why I'll always love that lil' guy.

Sorry - in reading through what I wrote, I realized that it came off as kind of like I was trying to start up another debate about Pichu. I'm really not, I just wanted to talk about why I like him as a choice. I totally, 100% understand why other people don't want him in PM, though. This thread has made that very clear, haha. I think we're all at a point now where we can respectfully agree to disagree.

Now let's talk about Isaac! He seems awesome. I'm a little ashamed to admit it, though, but I've never played Golden Sun. <_< It's still on my list of games to play, but that list is expanding so rapidly that I have a feeling I'll never play his game.

trojanpooh

Smash Lord
I just don't see him being able to be remade and be different than Pikachu. I mean, you have to make him a bit tougher, a bit harder to kill, possibly remove self-harm, and what do you have? Pretty much Pikachu. They'd have to tear him down and build him from the ground up to make him not a carbon copy.

You're looking at things too simply. There's a lot more to an attack than just how much damage it does and there's more to characters than just their weight. Pichu isn't a worse copy, he plays differently (on top of worse). If they retain the things that made him unique and build around that he'd come out as Pichu but better rather than Pikachu.

Edit: And honestly I'd also be okay with Pichu just being ported over from Melee and retaining his "joke" status.

trojanpooh

Smash Lord
Oh god no.

Melee Pichu vs this new and improved cast of characters? Pls no.

I said okay, not super happy. I'm a huge Pichu fan in Melee so just seeing him in Project M would be better than nothing. Of course I'd much rather he get rebalanced but beggars can't be choosers.

Saito

Pranked!
NNID
Vairrick
3DS FC
1719-3875-9482
I said okay, not super happy. I'm a huge Pichu fan in Melee so just seeing him in Project M would be better than nothing. Of course I'd much rather he get rebalanced but beggars can't be choosers.
That key wording.
"okay" confirmed for top tier wording.

----------------

I don't think they would put him/her/it in without rebalancing it first. If Pichu does make a glorious, triumphant return, I have no doubts that Pichu will be able to hold its own on the field of battle.

ChronoBound

Smash Hero
I think at this point we are basically running in circles in this thread. I think its only a matter of time before we get back to the Black Shadow debate.

I am working on a new essay regarding Project M.

One thing I bring up is how it compares to FE5 (Thracia 776) surprisingly. My avatar is actually from a scene from FE5 (the intro).

D

Deleted member

Why are Pichu fans so salty?

And why are we ALWAYS talking about Pichu?

A question for all the Pichu fans... Why can't you just be satisfied with a simple alt costume of the character for Pika? Why must we ALL have to endure a bad character from Melee, just so you can all be content? There's really little merit for him other than, b-but he was in Melee. Doc became an alt, and you can get a YLink alt too... So, why must Pichu be different?

I really don't see the gameplay benefits of adding him back in, especially where there are much better options waiting to be added, and especially when a simple alt costume can get it all done.

In fact, I'm surprised there are Pichu FANS, back when I played Melee, everyone hated him you damn hipsters.

TopTierPichu

Smash Ace

A question for all the Pichu fans... Why can't you just be satisfied with a simple alt costume of the character for Pika? Why must we ALL have to endure a bad character from Melee, just so you can all be content? There's really little merit for him other than, b-but he was in Melee. Doc became an alt, and you can get a YLink alt too... So, why must Pichu be different?

I really don't see the gameplay benefits of adding him back in, especially where there are much better options waiting to be added, and especially when a simple alt costume can get it all done.

In fact, I'm surprised there are Pichu FANS, back when I played Melee, everyone hated him you damn hipsters.
We can't have a pichu alt because that breaks their alternate costume rules anyways

Anti Guy

Couch Tomato
BRoomer
NNID
CouchTomato87
holy crap, why can't we just have another thread for Pichu discussion or something... There have just been paaages and paages of this, and it won't die.

QQQQQQQ7777777

Smash Champion

Pichu over Pika and YL over TL would go against there Alt. rules. Us Pichu fans want him back in because we know that the PMBR could fix him and make him a great character. You guys just seem to be under the impression that the PMBR will just port him over without making a single change.

D

Deleted member

Pichu over Pika and YL over TL would go against there Alt. rules. Us Pichu fans want him back in because we know that the PMBR could fix him and make him a great character. You guys just seem to be under the impression that the PMBR will just port him over without making a single change.
No, that's not the impression I have, I simply don't want him.

A clone of a character, that's already pretty solid on it's own.

Look, I'm not totally against clones, for example, Jr. as a semi-clone of Bowser would be boss. Falco and Dorf are solid clones, etc.... But Pichu is literally a lighter Pikachu, who's already a light character. If we're gonna get a clone, I'd like a clone that at least sounds interesting to play as, Pichu is none of the above.

And when you have other contenders like Ridley, Isaac, or Lyn, Pichu is just so underwhelming a choice. All that potential for a clone of a generally disliked character... whoopie. Even Black Shadow, Dark Samus, and Shadow the Hedgehog sound WAY more exciting than Pichu, and I want none of those in... That's how boring the Pichu idea sounds to me, and I'm sure, to many of the people downvoting him. We all understand the capabilities of the PMBR, we simply want those talents used on more interesting characters than boring old Pichu.

And with that, I'll take my leave from this thread for a while. Got other things to take care of, anyway, ride's been fun guys, laterz.

QQQQQQQ7777777

Smash Champion
No, that's not the impression I have, I simply don't want him.

A clone of a character, that's already pretty solid on it's own.

Look, I'm not totally against clones, for example, Jr. as a semi-clone of Bowser would be boss. Falco and Dorf are solid clones, etc.... But Pichu is literally a lighter Pikachu, who's already a light character. If we're gonna get a clone, I'd like a clone that at least sounds interesting to play as, Pichu is none of the above.

And when you have other contenders like Ridley, Isaac, or Lyn, Pichu is just so underwhelming a choice. All that potential for a clone of a generally disliked character... whoopie. Even Black Shadow, Dark Samus, and Shadow the Hedgehog sound WAY more exciting than Pichu, and I want none of those in... That's how boring the Pichu idea sounds to me, and I'm sure, to many of the people downvoting him. We all understand the capabilities of the PMBR, we simply want those talents used on more interesting characters than boring old Pichu.

And with that, I'll take my leave from this thread for a while. Got other things to take care of, anyway, ride's been fun guys, laterz.
Thanks to this, now I don`t want Pichu anymore. This was very well said and I apologize profusely for how idiotic I was.

Anti Guy

Couch Tomato
BRoomer
NNID
CouchTomato87
One of the main reasons I brought Claus up is because there are plenty of characters in Brawl to mold his moveset from, like Samus, Metaknight, Lucas, and Ness.

I.E. his down air could easily be an adjusted vBrawl MK dair.

If this was Smash 4 I probably wouldnt probably sggest him. But because this is project M with a set of parameters which eliminate a lot of characters(i.e. Toad could be eliminated if he is revealed for smash 4 in the next month) he fits a signifigant amount of the PMBR criteria for adding a charaacter.

ANd honestly this is his only shot of being in a smash game because he WONT get into Sm4sh or any future games beyond that, so ya.

Claus/Masked Man FTW

+1 vote

You have 5 full votes already. Isaac, Dark Samus, Tetra, Toon Zelda, and Pichu

Xebenkeck

Smash Lord
You have 5 full votes already. Isaac, Dark Samus, Tetra, Toon Zelda, and Pichu
Der, my opinions have drastically changed over the course of the thread. Seeing I posted that on what page 2.

I've read through this thread virtually from the beginning and I was convinced by others that Tetra/TZ wasn't as good a choice. SO if you want my revised list it's simply this
+1
Pichu
Claus
Issac
Toad(if he's not in sm4sh)
every one else im indifferent on right now.

I actually suggest other people to repost lists simply because some people might have actually had thier minds changed about things.

As for pichu argument.

Pichu has the most resources to draw from, we have models, animations, frame data, hitbox data, sfx, all to use already. So he would be the "easiest" for the PMBR to add and modify and play around with.

Solbliminal

Smash Champion
NNID
Solbliminal
How is it not? How would you feel if instead of Pichu at the end of that trailer they showed the silhouette of [insert your most wanted newcomer] and then they added 7 different characters and gave your character the cold shoulder?
I already know that feeling. My character is heavily dominanting the top negative votes.

Ummmm....how does that make even the tiniest bit of sense? When you talk about characters in a fighting game is basically implied that you're referring to movesets which obviously isn't represented in Project M. Nobody cares about the terribly deep character that is the exact Pichu that is played in Melee, they like the way Pichu played. Toon Link and Young Link are both Link as a kid, the only difference is art style. Pichu and Pikachu are entirely different creatures. The comparison isn't even close to valid.
Umm what? Toon Link and Young Link are two entirely different characters. In fact, if you want to argue that TL and YL are both just kid Links, Pichu is just a child Pikachu as implied by "baby stage". It is still relative to a Pikachu despite it not being Pikachu himself. They are one in the same. Pichu is just a low tier Pikachu who's moveset wasn't worth salvaging, hence its removal. YL had far more salvageable traits to carry over to TL, even if it took away his previous elements that were unique to him. You don't hear many TL fans crying to restore his moveset and add YL back in, or vice-versa. With there being 5 remaining slots, both Pichu and Young Link would be a waste to restore.

I'm done with this argument because I'd much rather move on to talking about more interesting characters like Issac or Sukapon.

Anti Guy

Couch Tomato
BRoomer
NNID
CouchTomato87
Alright, now with 102 votes and with there being another big gap in voting, here's the latest update.

Again, I'm only including characters that received at least 10 votes.

Total voters: 102 (last was 59)

Format: Name: Total score (Full votes, Half votes, Anti votes, PERCENT SUPPORT)
Percent support = Total supporters (full and half) / Total votes
Clones are italicized

Isaac: 63.5 (62, 9, 3, 95.9%)
Ridley: 45.5 (49, 13, 10, 86.1%)
Lyn: 36 (39, 12, 9, 85.0%)
Ganondorf / Black Shadow: 22.5 (31, 15, 16, 74.2%)
Skapon: 18.5 (21, 15, 10, 78.3%)
King K Rool: 17 (11, 18, 3, 90.6%)
Dark Samus: 16 (20, 22, 15, 73.7%)
Sami: 15.5 (20, 9, 9, 76.3%)
Dixie: 14.5 (21, 17, 15, 71.7%)
Saki: 13.5 (16, 13, 7, 80.0%)
Bowser Jr: 11.5 (16, 13, 11, 72.5%)
Tom Nook: 10.5 (7, 7, 0, 100%)
Paper Mario: 7.5 (12, 19, 14, 68.9%)
Andy: 7 (6, 10, 4, 80.0%)
Samurai Goroh: 5.5 (6, 17, 9, 71.9%)
Plusle & Minun: 1 (3, 4, 4, 63.6%)
Toad: 0 (6, 10, 11, 59.3%)
Hector: -2.5 (6, 5, 11, 50.0%)
Pichu: -3.5 (16, 13, 26, 52.7%)
Tetra: -4.5 (5, 1, 10, 37.5%)
Krystal: -7 (6, 14, 20, 50.0%)
Toon Zelda: -9 (4, 0, 13, 23.5%)
Waluigi: -15 (8, 12, 29, 40.8%)
Tails: -18.5 (8, 9, 20, 35.4%)
Knuckles: -21 (6, 4, 29, 25.6%)
Shadow: -30.5 (6, 3, 38, 19.1%)

Most surprising is how far Dixie and Bowser Jr dropped from the last tally.

trojanpooh

Smash Lord
Because all we want is one of our favorite characters back and nobody else is willing to accept that?

Usually because anytime a good number of people vote for him in a row some anti-Pichu jerk makes a bunch of uneducated or generally spiteful comments

Would you ask the same question to a Falco, Roy, Lucas, Wolf, Luigi fan? And according to the poll information Pichu has more support than he does haters (albeit only a bit more than half) so you "all" don't need to endure. Pichu would obviously be balanced and tweaked so his unique aspects shine through in a positive way so saying he wasn't good in Melee doesn't hold water. Pichu isn't eligible for an alt costume because he isn't Pikachu. Besides, making Pichu a Pikachu alt would solve nothing. Pichu fans would be upset that their character wasn't back except as an empty husk and Pikachu fans would be upset that their costume slots were wasted on Pichu. It's a lose lose.

Entirely subjective and also no it can't.

I liked Pichu before it was cool ;)

robosteven

Smash Lord
NNID
robosteven
no idea if my points have been counted or not

either way, they're pretty much in agreement with the popular vote so far so whatever :/

dettadeus

Smash Lord
trojanpooh is my hero

+1 vote for Pichu

What people don't seem to understand about Pichu is that he can be made vastly different from Pikachu. When I created Pichu for Crusade, I took a lot of basic stuff from Melee, and then changed just a couple of key moves that drastically alter the purpose of his self-damaging gimmick. I replaced Skull Bash with Flail, which deals more damage and knockback as Pichu's damage is higher. Think of it as Brawl Lucario's Aura but on steroids for only one move. By the time I finished balancing it, Pichu at around 130% could kill any character at 0 with Flail. It has a good bit of startup and endlag, making it pretty high-risk high-reward, but it's not as bad as Rest's endlag (IIRC there's about a second of cooldown after the hitbox comes out). The other major thing I did was replace Thunder with Endure. Basically, Pichu instantly gets super armor for a few frames. If Pichu gets hit during this time, he can immediately cancel with any animation, and gains around 10 frames of invincibility - otherwise the move lasts about a second, most of which is endlag. It also can't be used twice in a row, and if you cancel it from being hit, you can't use it again for a short period of time either (this is both a reference to how it functions in the games, as well as balancing it - otherwise it would have been like Olimar's Whistle in Brawl with slightly more endlag and a form of lag cancelling). UpB was changed to Volt Switch, giving it a pretty large hitbox and something similar to Quick Attack Cancel. The rest of the changes I made were fairly minor and aimed at overall balance, save for a gimmick I added to his Fair, allowing him to combo the electrical hits into a powerful meteor smash in Iron Tail. He also dealt more damage to himself per-move overall; each move deals about 2-3% more than it did in Melee.

What separates Pichu from other Melee clones at this point is a couple of things: For one, the other clones had most of their good aspects adapted onto existing characters (Doc Fair, YLink Fire Spike, etc). The only things Pikachu got from Pichu were IIRC the stronger Skull Bash and Walljumping (which was moreso taken from Brawl). Two, as has been brought up before, Pichu is not Pikachu. Doc and Mario are both Mario, so it makes sense for Doc to be an alt costume. The fact that Ocarina of Time Link has already been confirmed as an alt costume of Link means that the Links are generally interchangeable, and so Young Link could possibly go over Toon Link. Three, he fills a niche that was opened up by changing Lucario's Aura: a character who gets stronger as their damage gets higher - a much more defined glass cannon character than Jigglypuff or Fox.

trojanpooh

Smash Lord
trojanpooh is my hero
[and then stuff]
Apparently the feeling is mutual because that was beautiful. I'm a little unsure of flail since skull bash is pretty essential to Pichu's recovery and he'll need a good recovery if he's going to be designed to play at high percents, but I suppose if Agility was buffed it'd be okay. I like the idea of giving him 3 shorter 'zips' which equate to a longer total distance but each successive one does more damage (say: 0%, 1%, 2%, for example).

PsionicSabreur

Smash Journeyman
As promised, my Isaac moveset:

B: Ragnarok. Isaac / Matthew charge up their blade similary in fashion like the FE characters would (but with no freedom of letting go like them) and casts a huge sword-like projectile out of it about a Bowser and a half wide (with an awesome sweetspot in the very middle) about 2 characters in front of him. The move would be as slow almost as Ganondorf's Warlock Punch, but has around the same knockback (weaker still) and does a whopping 28~32% when sweetspotted. 19~22% if a little off, 10~14% at the very end of the move). The move would probably have some super armor as well at the last few frames of the move.

Up B: Growth. Plants grow out of the ground to attack, or grow around a ledge for Isaac to climb back to the stage (working similary to a ladder). The plants would cause a slight sort of trapping effect, and do around 5% damage, but could be a good set up for a stronger attack. The higher the other character's %, the longer they stay trapped kinda similar to how ZZS's stun works, but this one is somewhat weaker. You can escape the plants by jumping.

Side B: I'd want to put Move here, but I kinda dislike the idea of it being an attack for him so... I say this should be Stone Spire, a ranged charge up move involving stone spires falling out of the sky on an opponent. If charged for a little, just one Spire comes out, and does about 12~14% damage, and could be considered as Isaac's main projectile, as it'd be coming out as fast as PK Fire would (except it being slightly stronger and with shorter range). Charged up somewhat longer and Isaac would cast 2 Spires next to each other, each doing about 12~14% damage. Charged up fully Isaac would cast a total of 4 Spires, and the effect would be similar to Charizard's Rock Smash on earlier %s, and would have nice knockback.

Down B: Gaia. A moveable projectile you can aim at the ground, where you can create an earthy erruption out of when releasing B. Like Stone Spire, you can actually build up damage as well when holding B, but this one lacks the sheer power you can build up with Stone Spire, but it can trap better, and requires a little more skill even. It's a option only usable on SOLID ground, so not on small platforms, it can also be done around edges, but not OVER the edges as it needs ground to be preformed. And it's strongest or most effective when a character is on the ground as well. It's actually like a moveable mine of sorts, and can be as strong depending on how long you hold B. It's the same kind of story with Stone Spire, hold B briefly and release and Gaia would be a small erruption, covering about 1.5 a Mario wide and does 11~14% if the opponent gets trapped in fully. Hold it longer and you'd have Mother Gaia which'd already cover 3 Mario's wide and could do 16~18%, hold if for the longest and you have Grand Gaia, which is a massive attack doing 23~27% and delivers great knockback if the opponents gets trapped in the move fully. As a general rule with this move, the stones comming out of the erruption do the building up damage, would work KIND OF similar to the Smart Bombs.

General playstyle of Isaac would be harder to learn than most characters, as his ranged attacks are his biggest assets. His Psynergy is rather slow, but are very good setups, a small Gaia spell could be cast into a stronger Spire spell, or otherwise. He'd be highly unpredictable, but at the same time, rather slow and furnable while casting spells. He wouldn't like projectile spam himself either, but Isaac has a strong big shield to protect himself with (like, Mewtwo's big shield but slightly smaller) and a normal Spire would be fast enough to counter back with most of the time.

He's highly versitale in his B moves, and his A moves would mostly consist of sword attacks. His sword would be a little longer than Toon Link's, and are mostly swift attacks with only a few moves you can effectively kill with. As a Venus Adept he fights the best on the ground, and would perhaps have a below average aerial game and jumps. He also would be a tad lighter than Marth, but shorter as well. He would mainly be good at egdeguarding, and KOing characters from the side of the screen, not from the top. His grab game is above average though and his throws go far and do good damage, and could possibly be ranged if they implenent the Move ability from him in it (it wouldn't go as far as in Brawl, but rather about a character in front of him) to counter these seeminly broken grabs, if Isaac would miss a grab, there is some serious lag involved. His running speed is about as fast as Luigi's, maybe a little faster even. Overall he's a character you have to play with smarts, but he can be highly effective if used well. His Psynergy is powerful and great for setting up combos, but he's still rather fragile, and even though he has some speed you have to watch out for lag often.

As a Final Smash, it must be Judgement: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_iHwgkwtMUY

I feel Djinni could also make part of Isaac's Smash moves, having their own gimmick that they need to 'recharge' to use the move as strongly as before. Isaac should have a dangerous ground game, but he'd be weak in the air. His aerials are similar to Roy's in usage, yet not quite as fast, but with a little better reach (counting Roy's sweetspots, otherwise they have lower overall range). And his air speed would also be rather sluggish.

Any critique is welcome!

For other movesets, or general inspiration / hype: http://smashboards.com/threads/the-golden-earth-shaking-adept-isaac-for-ssb4.324274/
This got completely ignored a while back. Actually, a lot of stuff is being ignored. I can't help but feel that there's a lot of opinion-changing stuff over the course of this thread that has gone largely unnoticed. O, travesty.

Anyways, in relation to the Isaac moveset, I like it, but I would prefer a little more variance in his special set. It seems a little too much like, rocks: lots of damage and KOs, other rocks: does a lot of damage and KOs, ragna(rock) (yes I'm aware that isn't how it's spelled): also does a lot of damage and KOs and is based off of Warlock/Falcon Punch, both of which are fairly useless in competitive play. I haven't played Golden Sun in a really long time, but doesn't he have a little more variance in his abilities than that? I like your overall description of his playstyle. Just my opinion, though.

Saito

Pranked!
NNID
Vairrick
3DS FC
1719-3875-9482
Thanks to this, now I don`t want Pichu anymore. This was very well said and I apologize profusely for how idiotic I was.
Your dedication is lacking for someone who has Pichu as their Melee main.
I liked Pichu before it was cool ;)
This.^

Pichu was a favorite among me and a friend in 2001.

Since then we have gotten significantly better yet we still have a lot of fun playing Pichu.

QQQQQQQ7777777

Smash Champion
Your dedication is lacking for someone who has Pichu as their Melee main.

This.^

Pichu was a favorite among me and a friend in 2001.

Since then we have gotten significantly better yet we still have a lot of fun playing Pichu.
I only put him as my main because I only ever played Melee once and that was as pichu

TopTierPichu

Smash Ace
+1
Pichu
Masked Man
Plusle and Minun
Dark Samus
Ganondorf/Black Shadow
+1/2
Tom Nook
Toad
Paper Mario
Dixie
Ridley
Isaac

red9rd

Smash Ace
I call for a recount/revote Claus isn't on the the list and has there really been 103 people that have voted?

splat

Smash Lord
He is probably still slightly short of that 10 mark. A lot of people expressed support but didn't explicitly throw out any whole or half votes.
Correct. I just went over the thread, and this is what I found vote-wise.

+1
TopTierPichu (p. 44)
Xebenkeck (p. 44)
Yursaman (p. 36)
JCOnyx (p. 30)
Celestis (p. 29)
CardiganBoy (p. 25)

+1/2
l3thargy (p. 29)
EdgeTheLucas (p. 29)

-

There's a lot of people that have been expressing support for him but haven't done so through votes.

DrinkingFood

Smash Hero
are the results of the vote actually going to be the characters put in this game?
not likely
most of you people have ****ty taste, PMBR knows what's good for the game hopefully
Remember that PMBR tries their hardest to maintain professionalism, even if it is technically a mod, they treat it as a whole new game.

I'm a huge Pichu fan
But Pichu is tiny

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom