• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Classic Giant

MagicJosh

Smash Apprentice
Mabey its just me, but is Mario UNBELEIVABLY uber in Very Hard classic on the match against a giant opponent, every one else I can beat no problem, but when Mario comes up, I might as well just quit.

Eternal Yoshi

I've covered ban wars, you know
NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
True. Giant Luigi SDs trying to nair my partner less than a second into a match most of the time. All I have to do is taunt and GAME!
Giant Dr. Mario also SDs in a similar fasihon.
Giant Link SDs when I move on the left edge on the platform on the left and I sidestep dodge his dair.

MagicJosh

Smash Apprentice
Its ridiculous, Mario must hate me. ANY one else is fine so I have no problems with luigi, Dr. Mario or any other character, but he just REFUSES to die, my allies are useless, and he refuses to suicide no matter what I do. I'll figure it out eventually i hope.

mario8498

Smash Cadet
Mario is uber in giant mode on very-hard. The best way to beat him, in mushroom kingdom, is go the middle and combo the hell out of him and to a DSmash.

Top Bottom