• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Choosing a Sub-main/Secondary

Curashu

Smash Rookie
I main Lucas but because of certain bad MUs I feel I need a secondary, I tried Meta Knight but he's not quite me, do you guys have any suggestions?

ZMan

Smash Master
cromartie high school aka albuquerque, nm
even though there is a thread asking the same question and a super cool q&a thread i feel nice right now and help you out.

:dedede: covers marth and snake well and plunders dk, but is kinda fat and has a hard time against gaw
:marth: good matchups across the board and is a ghetto mk, but has a hard time against d3, snake, and mk. plus you have to sacrifice your manhood to play him
:diddy: mastewr bananas = win the game

i second :pit: :wario: and :dedede: btw

HelpR

Smash Ace
Donkey kong.

he covers for lucas pretty well, he's really fun to play. Give him a shot, surprised he hasnt been mentioned yet.

Jon Farron

✧ The Healer ✧
Premium
PEACH! LOL shes hilarious to play, but hard to learn. (Then again Lucas is hard to learn also :p )

Top Bottom