• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Check it out

Dimetrodon

Smash Rookie
Pretty nice dude. Your shine edgegaurding is awesome! I saw some missed combo opportunities in there, but you got right back into it. You may want to fight someone who's more of a challenge next time!

cubaisdeath

Smash Lord
The thing is, he actually is around my level, I just knocked him silly that round. I got lucky I guess. But thanks for the comments.

syra76

Smash Journeyman
Who is rack 31? Does he work with you? I'd have to say I like your fox, but your opponent doesn't seem be that good :/ BTW, why was there no theme song on?

Anyways, can't wait to play you @ the next gamestop tourney. If not, we can always play at the next SFSU tourney I'll be hosting (May 12th - BE THERE :p). Lucien said he'd be there for sure (perhaps with a few members of TLA) and the Nova Complex (Sacramento crew) said they'd be there for sure too. Ask Bobby if he or DBR could go (and also ask him to get the Baysians to come too)...I tried calling him but he's NEVER home >_<

Edit: BTW, this is Syed

cubaisdeath

Smash Lord
may 12 eh? I'll drop in dude, that should be fun. I'll talk to DBR and **** and we should get a party going.

Oh, and Rack 31 is Erik. He is normally pretty decent, but I ***** him that round.

syra76

Smash Journeyman
Cool :) So about the music - how'd you get rid of the theme song?

Top Bottom