• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Charizard, Ivysaur, and Squirtle Issues (HELP)

Godking123

Smash Journeyman
Hello guys this is my first post and i have been getting very frustrated lately on why my project m game continues to freeze. Im not sure if alot of people have this issue but every time I select any of the three starter pokemon my game will either freeze instantly or freeze when slecting a stage. I've downloaded the full riivolution set and have tried everything to fix my freezing issue. I have deleted all custom stages and cleared my 3GB to try and redownload project m over again on a clean sd card, but still my game continues to freeze. I really want to play as these three characters since it is really annoying and frustrating to purposeply avoid picking them to play. I love playing competively and would really appreciate if you guys could inform on how to fix my problem.:b:

Thanks,
Godking

Mithost

Smash Ace
Locked in a safe floating in the Atlantic Ocean.
Some general information:
Only 2GB or below non-SDHC SD cards are supported for all ways of loading Project M.
This SD card cannot be locked (check the little tab on the left side of the card)
The SD card should be in FAT or FAT32 format.

And now some questions:
Have you tried Gecko OS and hackless methods of running Project M?
Have you edited ANY FILES ON THE SD CARD since you installed the system?
What kind of SD card are you running? Brand, size, whatever it says on the sticker.

Godking123

Smash Journeyman
yeah thanks alot! I will be sure to get a new sd card and if it still dosen't work the Riivolution way, I am going to install it the gecko is and hackless method :)

Top Bottom