• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Charizard Freeze?

Rickety

Peace and Love
(Hi there! I'm not sure if there was a certain required style for reporting potential bugs or glitches in this forum, so forgive me if I'm way off the mark!)

In the three times that Charizard came up during gameplay for me (twice when fighting the "Random" character select, and once during my play-through of Classic Mode), the game locked/froze up and started to emit a loud, buzzing noise that required me to power the system down.

If anyone would like me to try something to further diagnose what might be the cause, I'd be happy to help! Anyway, I'm glad to report that in my limited time spent with it today, my impression of 3.0 has been overwhelmingly positive! Thank you so much for all of your hard work and effort, everyone! It really makes me proud to be a part of such a friendly, driven community! <3

MonkUnit

Project M Back Roomer
Can you provide more detail on how the game froze? What stage were you on, character(s) you were playing against, mode you were in, items you were using, etc.

Top Bottom