• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Charity Event! Smash Brothers Melee Tournament - November 16th, 2013 - Windsor, ON

ceptiK

Smash Rookie
Hey all, sorry if there's rules I am not following, finally had a reason to register here. Thought I would share with you about my upcoming tournament that I am hosting to raise money for charity. It's not too big of a tourney, and am posting it here on the offchance that even one player from here comes.

There will be a Super Smash Bros. Melee tournament at the University of Windsor in the building "Dillon Hall" room 355 at 12:00PM. Prizes will be give to the top winners.

Tournament will be double elimination, best of 1, semi-finals best of 3 and finals best of 5. Cost is $10/person minimum donation requirement. All standard tournament rules will be in place.

What: Super Smash Bros. Melee Tournament
Where: University of Windsor, 401 Sunset Ave, Windsor, ON N9B 3P4 Dillon Hall, room 355
When: Saturday, November 16th, 12PM.
Why: Charity event hosted by uWindsor students from the Odette School of Business.<

Top Bottom