• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

charge shot out of sheild

OrlanduEX

Smash Lord
I imagine that A LOT of amazing things can now be done out of shield since power shielding is easier now.

k4polo

Smash Journeyman
It's that shielding technique. I forgot what it is called.You block as soon as they attack and you have an advantage to attack.

Instead of you blocking the attack and moving backwards or beingstun from their attack. You block the attack and still standing for you to give the next attack as the opponent is still recovering from their initial attack.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=LAbMhYmSy6Y

It is called Perfect Shielding.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
yes, if i ever manage to do his. charge shot will be me 1st option.

Dew Rag

Smash Ace
let's get this clear before more questions afloat
u can do any attack out of shield

hence the reason shield dashing is so good
also u can attack right away after shielding, another reason shield dashing is good

just read rohin's thread to know more

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
so its as easy as letting go of the shield and pressing B,right?

Dear lord, i will be the best samus in tx.........hylian......your days b numbered.........

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
so its as easy as letting go of the shield and pressing B,right?

Dear lord, i will be the best samus in tx.........hylian......your days b numbered.........
Haha. Good luck to you.

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
Sounds way nice Great 4 samus, DK, Lucario for there charged attacks, Ice climbers for Z grabbing DeDeDe for Chain Grabbing (plus whoever else can Chain Grab)any that i'm missing? Can't wait to try it out.

Top Bottom