• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Character Reveal Day Prediction Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
This thread is too predict the reveal dates of characters.
I mainly made this in an attempt to help organize the roster prediction discussion thread, because a lot of people where discussing when characters would be revealed on that thread.
So I thought that topic needed another seperate thread.
SO PREDICT AWAY!

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
Isn't this a little similar to "Who Do You Think Will Be the Next Character Announced?" thread?
We'll maybe people from the RPDT will actually use this one.
Meh, maybe this will become one of my threads that fades into oblivion, like my Final Fantasy 1 heroes support thread. I wonder where that is now.

Swift Fox

Smash Lord
You did made a good thread topic - I'll give you that. There are many threads such as the "Who Do You Think Will Be the Next Character Announced?" and "Posters Used Foresight! The SSB4 Character Predictions & Leaderboard" and others attempting to make a great thread that will help organize character reveal dates with various predictions and theories such as "How can we predict reveals? -Updated with Pokemon X and Y data!"

I've also noticed that most game related threads usually did not do the jobs well because sometimes people wanted to hide good predictions (possibly leaks) just to win that game, or afraid of losing it with silly (yet true) predictions.

"Who Do You Think Will Be the Next Character Announced?" is the closest thing I have in my mind. I was thinking of making up schedule for the future Nintendo Directs, anniversaries or releases for possible next smash veteran's reveal day and almost no threads made up for it. You could convert your topic to something like it.

FYI, nobody can really predict new-comers unless they're from leaks with their reveal dates, so I'd focus only on Smash veterans.

APC99

Smash Master
NNID
APC-99
3DS FC
3840-8265-8211
There's 4 threads about this now: Swampasaur's, Guybrush's, mine and now Mega Bidoof's. We need to merge them sometime soon.

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
In an attempt to actually discuss character reveals,
I have to say that if that Ness leak is real, he is likely to be revealed soon.
It's also about time for a Pokémon reveal, that Xerneas picture must mean something's coming soon.

TheLastJinjo

Banned via Warnings
Why can't we just have 1 thread for this stupid discussion and have people actually use it

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
Even though this is the forth we are going to find out on friday or monday or tuesday if we get the second rumored newcomer bundle
(Little mac pac man mii) no hopes though
Explamantion wii u party on 25th pac mav ghostly adventures 29th and punch out anniversary is in october

Or little mac alone on november 21st for the japan anniversary of punch out nes

Kon

Smash Journeyman
As we have seen every month at least one character reveal, there still is a need to reveal a veteran for this month. We have a few days left to get an october reveal and I think tomorrow would be the most likely one of the days left.

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
As we have seen every month at least one character reveal, there still is a need to reveal a veteran for this month. We have a few days left to get an october reveal and I think tomorrow would be the most likely one of the days left.
Your right because tomorrow is the momment of true for the newcomer mii because of wii party U coming out tomorrow

Swift Fox

Smash Lord
Sakurai has said he couldn't tell us details of something related to Sonic: Lost World (https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYMHAAABAAAYUKk_9zjpBg)

Probably because Sonic: Lost World wasn't out worldwide yet. I checked the release date for Sonic: Lost World, the North American release date is Oct. 29, so maybe Sakurai will finally tell us something after that date has passed.

Oct 29, just saiyan.

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
Sakurai has said he couldn't tell us details of something related to Sonic: Lost World (https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYMHAAABAAAYUKk_9zjpBg)

Probably because Sonic: Lost World wasn't out worldwide yet. I checked the release date for Sonic: Lost World, the North American release date is Oct. 29, so maybe Sakurai will finally tell us something after that date has passed.

Oct 29, just saiyan.
Are you talking about why sonic got revealed early he will probably squeal after that day of why he was revealed early

But do you know about the pac man game in usa coming out on the 29TH doesn't mean it will happen but its still possible even if pac man is not revealed the results are in when the final roster gets revealed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom