• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

CF vs Lucas

Kyari

Smash Lord
Slippi.gg
KYRI#103
As you know, Lucas and Ness have a problem out of grab releases which causes other.... problems. So I have a question, not being a Lucas main myself.

If CF jabs Lucas until he falls out of the grab, can CF dashgrab Lucas before he can retaliate? I didn't think this worked, but I was doing it to one of my friends in a friendly and he said that he couldn't escape, and I tried against CPU's and they can't either.

Just want to know if Lucas can ftilt, jab, or jump in time, or something.

Tyr_03

Smash Champion
I sincerely doubt it. Have your friend DI away from falcon and start jabbing immediatly. I'd be really surprised if this is a grab release chaingrab.

PKNintendo

Smash Master
As you know, Lucas and Ness have a problem out of grab releases which causes other.... problems. So I have a question, not being a Lucas main myself.

If CF jabs Lucas until he falls out of the grab, can CF dashgrab Lucas before he can retaliate? I didn't think this worked, but I was doing it to one of my friends in a friendly and he said that he couldn't escape, and I tried against CPU's and they can't either.

Just want to know if Lucas can ftilt, jab, or jump in time, or something.
No. Lucas AAA combo was 2nd frame speed IIRC, and there was a video on that too. With decent DI, you can retaliate.

Levitas

the moon
This doesn't work.

CF has a hard time with lucas, but not as bad as he does with certain other characters.

Top Bottom